This probably is my 6th tab , and I must say for something that costs only around 150$ it sure is a beast of a machine and is probably comparable to flagships of other companies like the tab s2 , ipad mini etc, Im sure it's to put a smile on your face for the specs it offers.
It's best I use i had compare it to Apple ipad mini but mi pad is better and cheap mi pad is pad in its cost it use nvidia processor it is fast and it's battery backup is good
AnonD-606344, 04 Nov 2016better not go fot this tablet..the new one costs around 10,499 rupees. if display is broken th... moreDo you mean to say that it would be worthy to replace the screen if it breaks if the tab is costly?
Hi Xiaomi, have your ever thought about the increase in brand value of your organization, if you give nougat updates to all your eligible devices including 32 bit processor devices since I don't want to give up my mi pad 1 Nvidia tegra.
better not go fot this tablet..the new one costs around 10,499 rupees. if display is broken then that alone would charge 9,500 rupees that is not at all cool
Rishi, 04 Oct 2016Hi those who are on the lookout for a Genuine Official Android upgrade. Xiaomi mi pad 7.9 can'... moreAndroid L if both 32 and 64 bit, according to manufacturer preference and the hardware on your Mobile / Tablet
yogesh, 07 Oct 2016from where did you buy that? i am unable to buy it, have been looking for it since last 3 monthsAliexpress
i want to know for sure Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 Are supports memory card up to 256 GB Who is Try this ?
Maybe I'll buy a 256 GB memory card And I do not want to lose my money
Gaurang, 03 Oct 2016In which site mipad with 2gb ram and 64gb rom is available .Hi, you can try from http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_154810.html?wid=4
yogesh, 07 Oct 2016from where did you buy that?
i am unable to buy it, have been looking for it since last 3 monthsHi, you can try on Gearbest.
there are 200 pieces left
Android user , 06 Oct 2016HTC Nexus 9 is all most The same hardware, and the same type of processor and RAM size has ... moreHi. Looking into the configuration of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, I think both the versions of Android OS, 32 and 64 bit are open to all mobile manufacturers. The hardware of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is 32 bit and still it is upgradable to Android M. I think Samsung is giving this upgrade since there are significant amount of left over stocks. Moreover, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is upgradable only till Android Lollipop.
Android user , 06 Oct 2016HTC Nexus 9 is all most The same hardware, and the same type of processor and RAM size has ... moreHi. For your information the processor of Nexus 9 is 64 bit. But you might ask how Nexus 6 is getting its Android Nougat upgrade, though its processor is 32 bit. Though I am not knowledgeable like the anandtech guy, to my knowledge it is almost impossible to run a 64 bit Operating System on a 32 bit hardware. Google is possibly doing this by modifying the Operating System's Kernal to 32 bit. In other words, what I would like to convey is that there are two versions of their Operating system 32 and 64 bit. Google might be doing this to their line of products to increase their brand image/value. Moreover, I doubt whether their two versions of OS are open to other brands too. Even if they are open, I think other brand manufacturers will not be interested in doing the same since they'll not be interested to increase the life span of their older product line ups.
AnonD-593553, 05 Oct 2016all your problem with mi pad will be solve using MiuiSmoke rom. here is the link http://en.miu... moreThanks a lot buddy, after your suggestion I tried this rom. This is by far THE best rom I have tried. Everything is smooth. Had issue with twrp recovery flash but solved using adb method. Then after flashing this rom, I must say everything is noticeably smoother. I also flashed bloatkill#5, now getting around 1~1.1 gb free ram on idle. Again thanks a lot for mentioning this rom.
Amir, 04 Oct 2016Bought this just 10 hours ago. First thing it asked to update to miui 7.0. All the apps start... morefrom where did you buy that?
i am unable to buy it, have been looking for it since last 3 months
Rishi, 04 Oct 2016Hi those who are on the lookout for a Genuine Official Android upgrade. Xiaomi mi pad 7.9 can'... moreHTC Nexus 9 is all most The same hardware, and the same type of processor and RAM size has received nougat updated
all your problem with mi pad will be solve using MiuiSmoke rom. here is the link http://en.miui.com/thread-235249-1-1.html
Bought this Xiaomi Mi Pad for myself and my girlfriend. We are pretty happy with them. Here are Pros and Cons:
1. Amazing value for money. Probably the best tablet out there within Â€150 price range.
2. 2GB of RAM. Massive advantage, meaning you can use multiple apps or demanding apps without fear of them shutting down due to lack of RAM.
3. Absolutely beautiful high definition screen. We are talking about over 300 pixel density. This is not some cheap display that you would find on other Chinese tablets, this one is premium display compares to what Apple iPads have if not better.
4. Very good camera quality.
5. I personally like that there's a LED beside the camera that tells you how badly baterry is discharged. For example without turning on tablet, by seeing red LED you know that tablet battery is pretty low.
1. Probably the biggest issue of them all is "incompatible with quite a number of popular apps on Google Play store". Meaning you cannot install some popular apps like Instagram on this tablet. This DOES NOT mean that you cannot install Instagram on this tablet. You can't do it through Google Play, but you can still simply download and install Instagram .apk file from the internet, and it will work perfectly fine.
2. Standard UI (User Interface) for some reason causes Google apps icons to look quite weird, which bothered me. I have downloaded a free app on Play Store that is called "Apex Launcher" which changed UI to a more standard Android UI, also which fixed Google icons.
3. No GPS. Doesn't bother me, but may bother some other people.
4. No upgrade to Lollipop. Again doesn't bother me, but might bother other people.