I want to buy this phone but it's just too big for me. I wish if there was a compact variant of this phone.
poco has a bad successor for F1. Ask 100-150 euros more and add sd865 ,UFS 3/3.1 and fhd amoled...
when will it come to Pakistan?
I hope if it will be released in philippines the price of the 8gb and 256gb version will not exceed to 15k
When it will be available in Pakistan?
Sangram Chaudhuri, 24 Feb 2020After using approx. 7 days, I’ve found, Real cons: 1. Fast battery drain at 120Hz. But batte... moreThanks im gonna buy it. Im not a heavy user. It will b make me full satisfied.
Why hasn't it come to Eastern Europe yet?
Please release this phone in white color also
What come in Uzbekistan?
Sangram Chaudhuri, 24 Feb 2020After using approx. 7 days, I’ve found,
1. Fast battery drain at 120Hz. But batte... moreHi Sangram,
Thanks for your honest reviews. One more thing I am worried about is, since this has an aluminium body, have you seen it heating up when used for a long time? In Indian climate I do believe, phones heat up if carried under the sun directly. But if you are playing games and not letting the phone rest for hours continuously, have you observed any heating issues?
Why not for Europe?
Hello, just here to say that the "960fps" is probably fake like the Poco F1. The Poco F1 can record at 240fps which is already quite impressive, but the 960fps is a video effect called morphing, which adds the missing frames between each recorded frames using image recognition. It generally looks bad because the image gets deformed.
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2020Yes its a bug in miui 11 , it can be fixed ..Can anyone help with how to correct screen mirror problem of MIUI 11
Does POCO X2 supports NFC?
Please answer only those who has this device.
Some people are saying it has NFC and some it doesn't
Maxtan, 22 Feb 2020When Poco F1 was released, it came with the best processor 845. Now the X2 comes with the best... moreit is poco x2 not a poco f2.it is not a succesor,it is completely another series
After using approx. 7 days, I’ve found,
1. Fast battery drain at 120Hz. But battery performance is really good at 60Hz. Fast battery draining issue at 120Hz could be fixed through future OTA updates but no official confirmation till yet. Note: Battery performance could slightly increase at 120Hz after first 100% charge, than before (I have really noticed it).
2. 2 Megapixel Macro Camera is totally useless. If you’ve seen their promo and expecting to get that level of macro camera, you’re in a daydream man! That particular 2 MP macro lens (Not the other 3 cameras) is worst ever, it has the worst resolution, worst colour saturation.
3. Official Facebook app (downloaded from Play Store or even Mi app store) has some bugs in Poco X2 8GB/256GB Atlantis Blue variant (don’t know, whether all Poco X2 models have the same problem). Facing issues when trying to post a 3D photo on Facebook and when trying to use third-party apps on Facebook. Could be fixed through OTA updates. I’ve already reported it at Play Store and Mi feedback service.
1. Display, yes, the 6.67-inch big IPS LCD display with HDR10 support. It has good colour saturation, bright enough in direct sunlight to see what’s going on the screen. Quality of that IPS panel is really good (probably the best) in this price segment (only if, not compared to the AMOLED display).
2. Super smooth performance in this phone is another big thing. SD 730G with 8GB of RAM and 120Hz display makes your loveable smartphone buttery smooth.
3. Camera in Poco X2 has really made a breakthrough in this mid-range segment. It has SONY IMX 686 image sensor (64 MP, main camera); the only phone in India that has this beast in it. The main camera takes really good images in most of the conditions (if compared to the other phones in this price segment), though it needs some colour balance and HDR fixes. Already Poco team has released a system update that includes some camera issue fixes. And one more thing, as it has SD 730G, you can install custom Google camera app that takes your mobile photography to the next level and unleash the true power of the beast, Sony IMX 686. Google Camera in Poco X2 gives you an edge in low-light photos, HDR photos that even could be comparable with some flagship-level smartphones.
Google Camera Download Link: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk
Config file: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2020/02/k30_phoenix.xml
The latest announcement from Poco team: It will be upgraded to Android 11 in future.
Black dude, 24 Feb 2020Lol..exynos ..I can guarantee u 1 year lifespan...after that... prepare for a heavy feelingYea, I tried Exynos 9810 (2018 Flagship Chipset) bef on S9 &. S9+, Not on match with Snapdragon 845, and perform as well as Snapdragon 730 (2019 midrange chipset), also will heat up
Anonymous, 24 Feb 2020not best midrange chip exynos 980 is best chip its better on the 730g and 765gLol..exynos ..I can guarantee u 1 year lifespan...after that... prepare for a heavy feeling