why is there a separate version that has no difference other than NFC?
Trykrie, 21 Nov 2020Hello everybody. I have the phone 2 days. The only problem is that when i open the chrome, poc... moreYes, there is an option in Settings->Display->Colors (don't know the exact option names as my phone is in Polish language). If yours is set to 'automatic' the screen will change the color temperature by itself and sometimes in an awkward way - I disabled this option as it always pissed me off. There is also an option for reading - try disabling it as well.
CosmoSCosmoS, 31 Jan 2021Can someone tell me the overall perfomance of this phone? Cause im planning to buy it and all ... moreHi, I am using a Poco X3 NFC for like two months now, and I'm fairly satisfied.
- Battery: The average battery life is more than average, especially while using 60Hz. For me, it easily goes through 1.5 days with medium usage (Social media and Pubg). Even with heavy usage, you can get through a day.
- Performance: The processor is great. There is some heating while gaming, but it's just the normal amount. Everything seems smooth, except for certain system bugs. I hope they fix them and optimize in future updates.
- Camera: Camera is not the best in the range, but the Sony sensor obviously does a great job. And the gyro image stabilization for video is great too. Portrait and ultrawide shots are decent. The macro is almost useless though.
- Display: It's not a cheap LCD, so it's not the worst. 120Hz feels smooth and the touch response is good.
I would personally prefer a 60Hz AMOLED over this any day. But for this price, it's acceptable.
- Audio: The stereo speakers sound great and loud enough. But the phone's back vibrates while playing audio, as it is plastic. It has high-res audio, so headphones sound great.
- Weight: It's pretty heavy. It's not noticeable during normal usage or gaming, but noticeable while talking calls for a long time.
- Charging Speed: It's Mi Turbo Charging and it's great. It fills up within somewhere around 1 hour. There is some heating while charging, but not that bad.
I went for this device because I didn't find any other with even half of this specs sheet in this price range. Overall, I haven't faced any major issues till now, so I can definitely recommend it. The features are completely worth for the price you are paying.
Another thing is that I just hate Google Dialer and Messaging which are built-in. So, I would be flashing a Custom ROM to get the stock MIUI experience :)
CosmoSCosmoS, 31 Jan 2021Can someone tell me the overall perfomance of this phone? Cause im planning to buy it and all ... moreHello I bought it about a month ago and I'll tell you what I've found
Battery: I think it's not enough for this phone it's not really 5120 as they said it's just 4600 or maybe less
-Performance: I like the performance on this phone at this point there is nothing to say a lot not gonna lie
-Camera: amazing, but the macro one is so useless
-Display: it's LCD but it's so cool I like it but when u go outside the 450nits it's not enough as well
-Audio: the audio is so amazing I like it
-Weight: it's heavy that much as they said if u want my opinion if u r man I'll like it if u r a woman, go-ahead
-Charging Speed: the charging speed is so amazing but when I opened the box I found that the charger is just 27w but 27w is not that bad, I charge when I go out sometimes it's charge just in 1h or maybe 1h and 5mn maybe
my opinion: just buy it, what r u waiting for, try to negotiate the price till the last word
Can someone tell me the overall perfomance of this phone? Cause im planning to buy it and all i see is both negative and positive. I want the people to reply to this comment WHO HAS OWN THE PHONE OVER 1 MONTH.
-And your own opinion on this phone
planning to buy this phone... here in the philippines POCO X3 is one of the best phone.
Seems like getting a good poco x3 is based on luck smh.
SimpleJorge, 31 Jan 2021should i buy the redmi note 9s or the Poco x3 NFC?Definitely poco x3. More perks, faster charging and amazing performance. I hv the 64gb one and no issues at all. It works great
Baalisa, 25 Jan 2021Hi every one..i have few things to share.. i am using poco x3 nfc f room past 7 days almost. S... moreGo to additional setting and then to accessibility settings then under the mono/ stereo sound option....make sure the audio slider is in the middle
I hate google dialer and messaging app in poco phones
Facing network and signal problems as usual
Poco launcher is worst launcher ever, very leggy
All updates available only for china version, no updates in last 3 months for global version
120hz some times lag,
A bug in a camera is flash blink after captured the photo, even takes 3 to 5 second's,
Hello, Filipino peeps out there. How is the data and wifi connectivity of the phone are there any problems?
should i buy the redmi note 9s or the Poco x3 NFC?
everything is perfect gaming and other things
until i use mobile data the worst internet connection
dmn worst wht fck with 5 kb/s god dmn boiii
the seller say bug problem wait for update
2 months still the sama problem
i live in Malaysia
anyone any solution
even cheapest phone hv better internet connection with same sim card
FappyFap, 29 Jan 2021Gaming phone?? Whats the gaming in it? I mean lagging, making the games to freeze and etc.. je... morei dont belive this... even cheaper redmi phones are decent at gaming, why wouldnt this be ? do ueven have this phone or u just hate it ?
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021You suggest not update and use stock 12.0.2 ?I always suggest to others don't update unless you are facing a problems.
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021Nah they're just bunch of unlucky guys You suggest not update and use stock 12.0.2 ?
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2021Is it still lagging on latest MIUI version? Should I rather not update the factory version?Nah they're just bunch of unlucky guys