Jay, 08 Aug 2019Can it handle 1TB micro sd?Unfortunately no, Pocophone F1 can only support upto 256GB SD card
After the recent updates, there is a new problem during calling, you can hear their voices but can't send yours to them. Anyone
My experience so far with this phone from November 2018:
1. No touch delay. Seriously, i tried real drum/deemo/hi3/nfs no limit/asphalt 8&9/modern combat/pubg/ark survival and no single delay on my end.
2. No screen bleed. I've tested it out with backlight bleed test and no bleeding.
3. Ghost touch. Testes with multi touch app and got none at all.
4. Battery is great. 2 days light usage. 4-6 hrs to drain the battery to 5%.
5.performance is great. Cmon, it's sd 845.
6. Heat. This phone isn't the coolest phone that i ever use when playing. It's still reaching 42°c when playing pubg (keep in mind im in equator where the weather is about 30-35°c). BUT, this phone is fast to cool down (took me like 3 mins to drop from 42 to 34). And the temp is never reach 44°c the liquid cool system is doing it's job properly.
7. No ir blaster which kinda a bummer since for me its xiaomi Signature feature.
8. Sd card expansions which is great. Tho im using the 128gb version so im not prolly gonna use it anytime soon.
9. Plastic body. I don't know about you guys,but i like "sleeper phone" If that s a real term. Love to troll people.
10.i got mine for $270
11. Notch. Not a fan of notch but i don't hate it either. And for this phone they use it properly (face detector etc). And not a fan of moving part in the phone.
That's based on my experience. Cheers.
AnoM, 29 Jul 2019I fully agree with you. I actually like this Pocophone F1, I owned it almost on early release... moreThank you so much for sharing your thoughts with such clarity! Hope it will educate new smartphone buyers.
did you see the new about poco f2 guys what you think is it real?
it has water drop notch which is cool for me unlike pop up cam more vulnerable...and it has AMOLED display dang! i hope they will keep sd cars and 3.5 jack
Sadly after 8 months of use with my pocophone, mine has screen retention when watching FB livestream for about 1-2 hrs with 50-60% brightness. Too early to show signs of retention since I dont use my poco that much because I have a backup phone. My Zenfone 3 max showed screen retention after almost 3 yrs with excessive use.
Still love using my pocophone but I think xiaomi compromised on a low quality LCD panel to lower the price of the pocophone.
Overall performance is a beast. But will I still recommend pocophone for now? Nah. Go for the new phones in the market.
Why would I not recommend it now? Too many issues to gamble for this phone.
Luke, 31 Jul 2019I had this phone for a year now. At the beginning it was all sweet and smooth. I was really ha... moreYou have to get to know how to use modern phone or smartphone and how to maintain it. It goes for any, not just Xiaomi. Find- how to charge and what to do with charger, how to maintain software etc. Easy info to find
dickson, 02 Aug 2019Poco F1 is 10x times better and fastre with liquid cooling and sd 855*sd 845
vikas, 29 Jul 2019poco f1 or realme x for better camera?Poco F1 is 10x times better and fastre with liquid cooling and sd 855
this phone is indeed gorgeous and amazing fast...why? less gimmick
no pop up cam
no nfc which most people really don't use it...
for the price like this phone its amazing
u have radio
camera is back is really good if u use manual and front cam is good too
you get 3.5 jck
and most important the HOLLY SD card speaker is not bad at all...i just hope that they sell lots of 256gb variant.. because 256gb now is no where to be found it rare...
Direct sun light visibility is not that great at full brightness...
Murad, 29 Jul 2019anyone pocophone F1 user here? have any big problems? how is battery life? when update android... moreI had this phone for a year now. At the beginning it was all sweet and smooth. I was really happy I bought that phone and for about ten months I didn't have any problems.
Unfortunately after that time my phone slowed down (apps freezing, long switching on and off time, clock on home screen failed to refresh, some apps stopped to work etc.). I reset it to factory settings and reinstalled apps but it didn't help.
Also it started to be difficult to charge it. Charger supplied with the phone is not as efficient as it was on the beginning. Charging from 5% to 100% used to be about 90 min now it takes about 4 hours (tested on different chargers).
It probably is just my phone (as I haven't find other opinions like mine) but after a year I feel disappointed and I started to look for a new phone - most likely not like this one anymore.
I don't want to give it a bad opinion. I still think it is a very good value for money but I look for something that lasts longer than a year.
Diary di , 28 Jul 2019Night camera is terrible believe me LOL. You think that you can just click and go in lowlight?
Murad, 29 Jul 2019anyone pocophone F1 user here? have any big problems? how is battery life? when update android... moreGot the Pocophone social media 3 o 4 accounts, messages and Android P, normal usage no gaming battery lasts at least 2 days putting on airplane mode at nights while sleep. Saludos from Mexico.