im using redmi 1s from past ten days and it has severe heating issues......i got a third time replacement from flipkart. this is just a piece of shit
please help me.weather is not showing in my lock screen.previously was showing.now it is absent in lockscreen and also in homescreen.
Secondly whatsapp is not working properly.no whatsapp contactlist is showing.please help me to solve this problem.
hai guys what is difference between " mi 36 and mi 41 " if we updated to mi 41 what is uses??
plz reply any one knows ..
1.there is no keypad light of bottom of 3 button any android software will work wont work ....?????
SunilShetty, 07 Oct 2014No need to root no need to underclock. Just update to latest version heating problem reducedDear Sunilshetty.
Please give the link for latest update to solve the heating issue.
SunilShetty, 07 Oct 2014No need to root no need to underclock. Just update to latest version heating problem reducedOne question do u use the greenify app..
Rishi 11, 06 Oct 2014Do you really want us to buy a faulty phone as its so called cheap in its class and then learn... moreWhen did I say I want you to buy a phone, let alone a faulty one? I was responding to a person who I think do not own redmi but said it is no good. I said redmi has the best hardware, but bad software, and that software is easily replaceable with an alternative called cm11 (cyanogenmod 11, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyanogenMod ). I think most person would require one hour or two to learn how to flash cm11, even if they don't know anything, when given a good instruction, such as this: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=48397.&mobile=no . And if they can do it, I'd say there is no better handset for the price.
No need to root no need to underclock. Just update to latest version heating problem reduced
Before the review, i want to list down the handsets i have used -
Sony Xperia ION,
Sony Xperia ZR,
Samsung Galaxy Note,
Sony Xperia SOla.
Here is my review for the Redmi 1s -
1. Display - The display quality is comparable to most of the phones under 25000/- . At 323 pixels, display is better than my expectation. Yes, colors are not as good as SONY, but still pretty good.
2. Heating problem - I was pretty worried about this when received the phone. I immediately removed the apps which i am not going to use. to take care of the rest, i downloaded GREEENIFY app, which can control apps running in background. Right now, I am on a call for last 65 mins with 3G and HOTSPOT on. still no heating issues.
3. Battery - Battery is OK. that's what Ii have to say. the outcome depends upon the way you use the phone.
4. Camera - Camera quality is no way worse than 8MP camera coming in Sony phones. Day light pictures are amazing. Indoor pictures need a bit of expertise. Overall good quality camera.
5. value for Money - Well this is the point where this phone can defeat any other phone in the market. remember, this is just a 5999 Rs phone. Comparing it with the likes of Samsung galaxy 4/5 etc is like comparing an Alto car with BMW, Mercedes. What package you are getting at this price means the most and for that i will rate this phone 10/10. Even if this phone was being sold at 15000, i would have still given it 7/10. Brands like Micromax, carbonn, lava etc are selling really cheap and useless products at similar prices. Redmi is much much better than all of those.
Its not at all working well hanging and showing the message 'activity phone is not responding' and process.android.com is not responding'.
I am facing several problems for this phone. When calling from the call list, its hanging and showing the message 'activity phone is not respoonding' 'process.android.com is not responding' actually wht problem is this? again when connecting the headset volume is ver very poor.
Please donot buy this mobile.mobile get heat within ten min of span.
is this phone working proper after the update? are all problems are solved?
AnonD-311686, 03 Oct 2014What you said are the facts and true. But, redmi 1s is not only cheap but has the best hardwar... moreDo you really want us to buy a faulty phone as its so called cheap in its class and then learn how to operate it sitting for One Hour and then root/ Uproot(Don have an idea exactly what the hell is this) it and then do you want us to use the phone then??? If you say so, the best thing you can do is to keep that sh_t aside and go for other mobile which doesn't eat customer time...!!! @ No Offence