Prasad Parab, 03 Oct 2014i have purchased Xiaomi Hongmi 1S since from beginning battery is not working one of the worst... moreDon't be fake if u not listen about the company any where so why did u purchased it...
Pls tell me guys hw to under clock the CPU. Is there is any app for this or through settings pls tell. There is too much heating problem after updating to version 41.Pls help. Is under clocking affect phones life?
SunilShetty, 02 Oct 2014i didn't tried v41 directly installed v43 but as i know both version are same only.. and yeah ... moreMy phone i s rooted now & underclocked to 1.3ghz,it saves battery as well as overheating reduced to a great margin,i also installed Du battery saver & it has nearly doubled life of the battery.
I urge those dudes with battery problems to try out the above steps
I am still on V41.1 will wait for OTA updates
After one month of Usage:
Using MIUI v5 (43 version)
1) This mobile has excellent camera (can take good photos in low light also).
2) Good Music Player. (after 43 update)
3) Have many useful apps (Call Recorder, Call/Message blocker, Security, permission manager, clean master) as inbuilt (which match with the MIUI theme).
4) Decent battery backup
5) Just 6000Rs
6) Good call quality
7) Can use Music Player/Camera without unlocking the screen
1) Still based on Android 4.3
2) Heating issue is there, when we play heavy games. (But solved after underclocking to 1.3GHz)
3) Little Heavy
Chotto Toire, 03 Oct 2014Does anyone know if this phone has a notification LED?This phone has notification LED
Weak network reception..this phone can't do the main purpose of cellphone.
Heating issue is under control after rooting and under clock the cpu..1.6 ghz to 1.3 ghz..
Slightly heavy but manageable..
Miui little unstable..
Xiaomi Redmi 1s Phone Look is good but they have some problems like Heating And Battery backup
Please solve this problems as soon as problems Xiaomi Tec Support
i heard that miui6 comes in november... hope that it will come soon...
very good camera clearity as compare to my sony xperia M the resolution of the screen is very good but it have minor problem of heating issue when it be solved then redmi comes to be super
I have used this phone for almost since 3 weeks. Meanwhile i have received one update for MIUI5. The phone is quite cheap in price, as in usage as well. The main problem with the phones and UI are
1) Camera stopping whenever you changeover to video mode; Even you mobile hands and stop responding to any buttons. This is serious bug in the phone software
2) Phone Hangs whenever you play any video which you have recorded through phone.
3) It keeps loosing network even other phone gets the network at the same time
4) Its UI is quite tricky to operate if you are genuine good user. But if you want this phone only for texting and calling purpose it may sound good, some occasions you may loose network.
5) At last i would like to point out, the mobile set which i received does not have any hardware problem. But it does have plenty of software problems. I guess MI has not done any testing of their UI before releasing in the market.
6) The final verdict is: the phone is quote unstable as of now, and you may face lots of problem if you need your phone to do better job than nokia 3310.
You can contact at email@example.com for any further questions
have purchased Xiaomi Hongmi 1S since from beginning battery is not working one of the worst phone i have purchased. Company is not listening at all. Battery is not available in the market so anyone don't buy this brand. I have never seen such a fone in my dreams even it becomes so hot in 1 min that we can make an omelette on it. Even my friend sandipan bought and he got divorced because the phone became more hot than him so wife sued him.
SunilShetty, 03 Oct 2014i know underclock will solve heating problem . will try thenI jus rooted it to underclock dats it..Battery backup is better now...heating is still there....not Over like earlier.
i have purchased Xiaomi Hongmi 1S since from beginning battery is not working one of the worst phone i have purchased. Company is not listening at all. Battery is not available in the market so anyone dont buy this brand.
Xiaomi, you and your effin limited availability of your phones. Boohoo.