i heard that miui6 comes in november... hope that it will come soon...
very good camera clearity as compare to my sony xperia M the resolution of the screen is very good but it have minor problem of heating issue when it be solved then redmi comes to be super
I have used this phone for almost since 3 weeks. Meanwhile i have received one update for MIUI5. The phone is quite cheap in price, as in usage as well. The main problem with the phones and UI are
1) Camera stopping whenever you changeover to video mode; Even you mobile hands and stop responding to any buttons. This is serious bug in the phone software
2) Phone Hangs whenever you play any video which you have recorded through phone.
3) It keeps loosing network even other phone gets the network at the same time
4) Its UI is quite tricky to operate if you are genuine good user. But if you want this phone only for texting and calling purpose it may sound good, some occasions you may loose network.
5) At last i would like to point out, the mobile set which i received does not have any hardware problem. But it does have plenty of software problems. I guess MI has not done any testing of their UI before releasing in the market.
6) The final verdict is: the phone is quote unstable as of now, and you may face lots of problem if you need your phone to do better job than nokia 3310.
You can contact at email@example.com for any further questions
have purchased Xiaomi Hongmi 1S since from beginning battery is not working one of the worst phone i have purchased. Company is not listening at all. Battery is not available in the market so anyone don't buy this brand. I have never seen such a fone in my dreams even it becomes so hot in 1 min that we can make an omelette on it. Even my friend sandipan bought and he got divorced because the phone became more hot than him so wife sued him.
SunilShetty, 03 Oct 2014i know underclock will solve heating problem . will try thenI jus rooted it to underclock dats it..Battery backup is better now...heating is still there....not Over like earlier.
i have purchased Xiaomi Hongmi 1S since from beginning battery is not working one of the worst phone i have purchased. Company is not listening at all. Battery is not available in the market so anyone dont buy this brand.
Xiaomi, you and your effin limited availability of your phones. Boohoo.
Does this phone has following problems?
1. heating problem,
2. hanging problem
I read lot of feedback about these issues in many forums.
SunilShetty, 03 Oct 2014yes buddy i know rooting and unrooting is very easy... after underclocking it u decided to unr... moreWell after underclocking, Phones battery backup is better and also Phone isnt heating too much.
So ill keep it until We get Miui6.
AnonD-304476, 03 Oct 2014I like the Stock Rom..dont wanna Install other roms. After underclockin im actually feeling l... moreyes buddy i know rooting and unrooting is very easy... after underclocking it u decided to unroot or will u use as a root user itself???
In version 43 how's the network strength..?
Anyone have any info when kitkat or MIUI 6 will be available for the phone..