niks123456789, 21 Sep 20141. it gets hang while calling... and after that we have to reboot it...
2. it gets heat up wi... more"1. it gets hang while calling... and after that we have to reboot it..."
It's not hang, but the problem with its proximity sensor that is not correctly calibrated. The phone thinks that it is still near your ear eventhough you have already move it far from it, so that is why the screen stays off giving a 'hang' impression.
1. go to phone pad and dail *#*#6484#*#*
2. tap no. 8
3. cover the sensor first. then tap the "开始校准" the button in the middle
4. move your fingers away from the sensor till the number shows 5.0000000 (or any random number)
5. tap "通过" the button on lower left of the screen to pass
6. you will lead to the next test, which is the physical button test. press all the buttons. and tap the 'back' and 'menu' button. and press "通过" lower left button
7. now tap 'back' to exit you will be asked if you want to exit the test, tap 'ok'
Note: gsmarena can't display the chinese characters, so just read it at the original source.
started using phone from last week.
1) facing unique problem. While in call log, when I call any no. , call gets connected by I am not able to see dialer screen.... very surprising , that means if I want to disconnect the phone once dialled I can't do anything. After momments, phone pop ups, the phone is not responding hence cancel or wait.
Similar pop up windows appears in other task also.
phone abruptly hangs up during any application.
there are two SIM slots , one is GSM and second is GSM/CDMA. The mobile network setting doesn't work on GSM slot (i.e I can't switch between 2G & 3G) while SIM is in GSM slot. Infact internet also works intermittently while SIM in this slot.
MICloud option is just foolish thing, it is making phone hang and all these problem started initially from here only. though I have not created account on MI Cloud.
if any one has similar problem due let me know.
firefox 07, 21 Sep 2014which battery saver to be used in redmi will be bestSearch for battery doctor in play store.
prathmesh, 21 Sep 2014hi my name is prathmesh, i don't know much about cm11 that u mentioned in your previous post, ... morehi prasthmesh, cd 11 is cynagenmod v11 is a custon rom by installing which u r redmi 1s upgraded to kitkat v4.4.4.
Khan z, 20 Sep 2014Back and Home button Light is not getting ON Pls help anyone There is no light in buttons..
Myselfsss, 21 Sep 2014How can u say this brother, plz let us know so that we can avoid wastage of our money on RedMi... more1. it gets hang while calling... and after that we have to reboot it...
2. it gets heat up within 30 minutes of continuous used...
3. camera is good ...
these are all my reviews on redmi 1s...
Data is not transfered by WiFi direct through other mobile. There is small lock appear in WiFi direct connectivity. How it can be solved? And which are the best suited headphone for this phone. Pls help
Anonymous, 20 Sep 2014Ok so i am using this phone for past two weeks and here's my honest review about it-
1. Ram m... morehi my name is prathmesh, i don't know much about cm11 that u mentioned in your previous post, can u send me a small note explaining what is it, how do i install it and if not satisfied, can i uninstall it?
please send me a mail to prathmesh.king47104
I need this but how can I buy.one day I try in flip cart next update is out of stock.so plz plz plz
Khan z, 20 Sep 2014Dear khan ji In my Redmi 1s Back and Home button Light is not getting ON Pls help Update your software in settings > About > click on system updates ( you need internet). Everything will work fine now.
jimm, 20 Sep 2014phone is good even u cant get better then this one in 6000 Rs., but im game-lover, games like ... moreIn settings switch to Lite Mode, it uses less ram in that mode, you will have more available ram. Then you can play all high graphic games in Lite Mode.