i got redmi yesterday.... yea its gud for price,,,, battery draining problem is there... even though for tyis price its really good.....
Hello! I want to buy it badly. But I read somewhere that after playing hd games for 15 mins redmi 1s lags for overheating. I want to know if it is true and how long I can play hd games with smooth fps. Is there any overheating issue while playing those games? Comment please. Thank u very much in advance :)
This is smart phone
In just 6000 is good phone
& a little problams u find in every mobile
Please dont post fake news
I got redmi today 2 pm.i used xperia l.Most of wepsite build up about camera quality.i expect more from Redmi.but camera quality is very low compared to xperia l.Display brightness is good only when you have to set above 50% brightness.battery backup is ok for 5hrs usage.Indian version of Redmi 1s is low quality in screen,camera compared to old version.so they delayed shipping to avoid nagative review.
I buyied redmi 1s today.when we call on this phone,this phone does not ring for the 1st 2 rings.can anybody tell me what type of issue is this.is it a hardware or a software issue or a manufacturing defect.
I buyied redmi 1s today,when we call on this phonethis phone does not ring for the 1st 2 rings when called on can anybody tell me
I got redmi today.camera quality,display brightness is low.i think.they changed camera to Indian version.
Can anybody who has used it can tell me about its batery back up and heating issue in 3g BROWSING AND IN PLAYING HEAVY GAMES.
Can anybody tell me about the battery back up of Redmi 1s and about heating problem near camera on heavy usage like 3G AND wifi.Anybody who has used it can reply please.
Could you please let me know the cons and pros of the redmi 1S. Was camera and Net speed is good.Is this Worth to take.Please post ur replies.thanks.
I just received the phone today, first views on it.
1. The design and the MIUI V5 interface is really cool.
2. Camera quality is good, even the 1.4mp front camera is much better than expected on daylight.
3. It did heat up a bit while I was updating the apps.
4. Browsing is faster, compared it with Moto E.
5. It took me approx 2 hrs to get the phone charged from 10% to 98%.
6. Lastly display is really bright, and viewing from any angle was the same.
Overall for a price range of 6k in India, I am pretty pleased with it.
HK 1412, 10 Sep 2014Hello Mr.Vishal. I placed my order on the first sale of xiaomi redmi 1s. And I got one yesterd... moreI still haven't got the phone but i would suggest dont take any decision in haste. What if your battery is working just fine , and whatever battery back up you are getting thats its maximum capability. In that case replacement wont help either it will be just waste of time. So ask others who have already got it. Ask atleast 10 people. If your battery is performing relatively less then definitely you should opt for replacement ( injustice should not be tolerated).
I would still suggest wait for few days in either case. Be triple sure before making decision.
I will get mine on 12th september so i can give you practical solution only after recieving it.
But i am sure either way whichever way i will fix any glitch whatsoever, .its just the matter of time you know some may demand 2 hours, some 2 days.
srk, 10 Sep 2014Don't worry buddy your order will not be cancelled. They will attempt 3 times for a delivery. No bro, I got a msg saying order is cancelled. And I called flipkart but they said product is shipped back can't be shipped again. U have to book again on 16th
They could not wait even 1 day
Even though I waited for about 1 month
i am sharing my xiaomi redmi 1s buying experience here.
1. I made the first attempt to book redmi on the day of first flash sale on 2nd september,2014. the result was nowhere in my favour. i tried to book it online on chrome with airtel 2g internet through usb dongle. it went out of stock within less than 15 seconds.
2. my second attempt was successful when i tried to book redmi on 9th september. i registered for the 9th september sale on 2nd september in the evening around 6.15pm. this time i did a little homework. i connected my laptop with bsnl 3g internet through nokia pc suite. i logged into my flipkart account 20 minutes prior 2PM. i went to the redmi page where the contdown timer was running. i opened two more tabs of flipkard of redmi's page. To my surprise, one of the pages timer was faster and it was showing 1 second less time remaining than the timers on other two tabs. i booked through the same tab which was faster. after clicking buy, i clicked on buy in other tabs also. the second tab responded as "u already booked" but the tab in which i clicked first was still processing. after a minute, it displayed that my redmi was booked and it would appear in my cart after 15 minutes. it appeared in my cart within 5 minutes and i booked successfuly. it was dipatched from bangaluru on the same day. it is expected to be delivered by 12th september. waiting eagerly to put my hands on it.. :) :) :)
HK 1412, 10 Sep 2014Hi. Please help..the experts out there. I am really a novice in this. I received my Xiaomi red... moreHey Try Battery Guru or something like that...also turn off the internet when u goto sleep.
Battery drain is the main problem with the Smartphones, Even Iphones have the Same problem.
if your phone is giving u About 5-6 hours of Power is Regular usage...then u shud be happy bout it.