Can anybody tell me about the battery back up of Redmi 1s and about heating problem near camera on heavy usage like 3G AND wifi.Anybody who has used it can reply please.
Could you please let me know the cons and pros of the redmi 1S. Was camera and Net speed is good.Is this Worth to take.Please post ur replies.thanks.
I just received the phone today, first views on it.
1. The design and the MIUI V5 interface is really cool.
2. Camera quality is good, even the 1.4mp front camera is much better than expected on daylight.
3. It did heat up a bit while I was updating the apps.
4. Browsing is faster, compared it with Moto E.
5. It took me approx 2 hrs to get the phone charged from 10% to 98%.
6. Lastly display is really bright, and viewing from any angle was the same.
Overall for a price range of 6k in India, I am pretty pleased with it.
HK 1412, 10 Sep 2014Hello Mr.Vishal. I placed my order on the first sale of xiaomi redmi 1s. And I got one yesterd... moreI still haven't got the phone but i would suggest dont take any decision in haste. What if your battery is working just fine , and whatever battery back up you are getting thats its maximum capability. In that case replacement wont help either it will be just waste of time. So ask others who have already got it. Ask atleast 10 people. If your battery is performing relatively less then definitely you should opt for replacement ( injustice should not be tolerated).
I would still suggest wait for few days in either case. Be triple sure before making decision.
I will get mine on 12th september so i can give you practical solution only after recieving it.
But i am sure either way whichever way i will fix any glitch whatsoever, .its just the matter of time you know some may demand 2 hours, some 2 days.
srk, 10 Sep 2014Don't worry buddy your order will not be cancelled. They will attempt 3 times for a delivery. No bro, I got a msg saying order is cancelled. And I called flipkart but they said product is shipped back can't be shipped again. U have to book again on 16th
They could not wait even 1 day
Even though I waited for about 1 month
i am sharing my xiaomi redmi 1s buying experience here.
1. I made the first attempt to book redmi on the day of first flash sale on 2nd september,2014. the result was nowhere in my favour. i tried to book it online on chrome with airtel 2g internet through usb dongle. it went out of stock within less than 15 seconds.
2. my second attempt was successful when i tried to book redmi on 9th september. i registered for the 9th september sale on 2nd september in the evening around 6.15pm. this time i did a little homework. i connected my laptop with bsnl 3g internet through nokia pc suite. i logged into my flipkart account 20 minutes prior 2PM. i went to the redmi page where the contdown timer was running. i opened two more tabs of flipkard of redmi's page. To my surprise, one of the pages timer was faster and it was showing 1 second less time remaining than the timers on other two tabs. i booked through the same tab which was faster. after clicking buy, i clicked on buy in other tabs also. the second tab responded as "u already booked" but the tab in which i clicked first was still processing. after a minute, it displayed that my redmi was booked and it would appear in my cart after 15 minutes. it appeared in my cart within 5 minutes and i booked successfuly. it was dipatched from bangaluru on the same day. it is expected to be delivered by 12th september. waiting eagerly to put my hands on it.. :) :) :)
HK 1412, 10 Sep 2014Hi. Please help..the experts out there. I am really a novice in this. I received my Xiaomi red... moreHey Try Battery Guru or something like that...also turn off the internet when u goto sleep.
Battery drain is the main problem with the Smartphones, Even Iphones have the Same problem.
if your phone is giving u About 5-6 hours of Power is Regular usage...then u shud be happy bout it.
Received my Xioami 1s today. set up ok. except cannot find keyboard. only available voice recognition. so fustracted.. can someone help?
I had placed the order from the first sale on 2nd september and still I haven't received my phone .....
Vishal, 10 Sep 2014I didnt face any problem in ordering this handset i went to a cafe 30 min early and hit the bu... moreHello Mr.Vishal. I placed my order on the first sale of xiaomi redmi 1s. And I got one yesterday. But it has battery draining issues. Can you please suggest anything? should i go for a replacement? please help. Thank you.
hi guys...all r saying about battery backup & heating problems in redmi 1s,is it true? i'm planning to buy this product in next sale pls suggest me whether to buy r not. thank u guys in advance....
rakesh, 09 Sep 2014i also got today.
Sir Please tell me the review of the phone
Pros and Cons
1)how is display ?
2)which is better display while playing HD videos moto e or redmi ?
My email id is email@example.com
Waiting for your reply Thank u sir....
Vasu, 10 Sep 2014Hi Srinee...can u please tell me more about the battery backup and heating issues. Im planning... moreHi Vasu..ya it is true der is heating issue and battery backup prob...but little heat during using net,playing games r videos...battery drain as per u use...but even in moto g same problem s der also other mobiles too for high price...so u can go for dis mobile for dis price...all r excellent but only issue is heat and battery backup dat too not more..u can go for it
yesterday i got my xiaomi redmi 1s .this is the best phone ever i seen under 6k.i will give 9 out of 10.battery is lasting 1 day in norman use.i think it would have better if MI provide 2500mAh battery.but it's 6k phone we should not expect that
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2014music is awsme. camera quality is average.bt hv overheat pblm and earpice vibration during calls.Can u tell me about the overall performance of the phone ?????? Need your feedback!
Is the phone is hardy or not nd any kind of software problems r there in the phone ......
Hi. Please help..the experts out there. I am really a novice in this. I received my Xiaomi redmi 1s yesterday afternoon 9th sep. everything is good in the phone. But the battery is draining too fast. I mean i charged fully in the evening which took my around 3 hours (8pm-11pm) and i used wifi for like an hour. then i kept my phone aside and slept. I was shocked to see 69 per cent battery left at 6 am.
I then charged it again for 30-35 mins and battery went upto 83% at 7 30 am.
Now with moderate usage of 3G and a little usage of wifi till 2 pm.. it is showing 30 % battery. please tell me is there any problem with my handset or battery. do i need to get it replaced?
really tensed. please help.