Abu, 03 Sep 2014Can we use 2 3G GSM SIM cards. I am not intrested to buy CDMA SIM.NO
amit parida, 03 Sep 2014can we move application from phone memory to sd card? please confirm me those guys who are u... moreUser can't move apps to SD card or make the SD card as default storing device
can we move application from phone memory to sd card?
please confirm me those guys who are using this
Successfully ordered xiaomi mi3 from flipkart & i am using it.
This week successfully ordered 2 xiaomi redmi1s mobiles from my laptop (trust me. Its true).
What i did...
** Already registered in 2 accounts
** Practiced mouse left click+(alt+tab)+mouse left click
** logged in both accounts nearly 1.40 pm
** one account in firefox & another one in chrome
** Kept my cursor just one cm above the minutes in both the browsers and checked cursor position in both accounts by clicking alt+tab.
** while waiting at countertime, try refreshing the page.. Do refresh the page atleast once at the last few seconfs (last 15 to 30 seconds).. I refreshed both pages at 15 to 18 seconds.
** stayed calm and when the timer ends, i clicked 'buy now' button suddenly (easy for heavy gamers) then clicked alt+tab and clicked 'buy now' button in another account.. Clicked both 'buy now' within 1 to 1.5 second..
** Note: This is very important. If u clicked once, u cant see loading or anything. Just wait. Dont try multiple attempts. Single click is enough. But in time.
** 'Congratulations' screen appeared in both accounts. Hurray :-)
Do some little practice. Thats all needed.
Already i did the same thing for mi3. But i got only one. This time redmi1s seems to be little easy. Lol.
I am using airtel 3G. This is the fastest 3g speed in my location.
is xiaomi phones are long lasting ????
how long its durability for heavy user ????
sunny, 03 Sep 2014First of all shake your brain well before use.....there is 20 service centre of xiaomi in indi... moreservice center is there...but there is no availability of parts now...spare parts arrival takes 2 or 3 months i think..
JK India, 03 Sep 2014Currently....There is no Servie Centers of Xiaomi in India... That's Very Important Issue... W... moreFirst of all shake your brain well before use.....there is 20 service centre of xiaomi in india search on google and even flipkart is also providing the list of service centre with address. So dont spread the wrong info unless you dont know about that...peace
Algoree, 03 Sep 2014Bought Xiaomi 1s, first issue was Android wasn't properly installed. Auto closes sms and brows... moreI fail to see what's so foolish with buying a good specs, good quality phone at a good price? I own it too and works great, better than my overpriced Iphone 5s which failed to receive sms and hangs, svc center, here I come.
Bought Xiaomi 1s, first issue was Android wasn't properly installed. Auto closes sms and browsers. Went back to flash it, works well now. Very fast, sound quality (using Klipsch earphones) is almost on par with Sony's (best so far) but beating Apple, Samsung by a long shot at that. Camera is average, but no shutter sound (best) and shoots like machine gun.
All in all, it's the best $S190 I've spent, includes a free bluetooth.
Same thing happened to me....it will be delivered on 16th september
dude how are you saying that there is corning gorrila glass protection?
it's not there ..........edit your information
JK India, 03 Sep 2014Currently....There is no Servie Centers of Xiaomi in India... That's Very Important Issue... W... moreare u think all people who buy mi phones are fools? if u dont like it dont buy it. dont spread wrong info here
Currently....There is no Servie Centers of Xiaomi in India... That's Very Important Issue... What a Customer will do if there is any problem in Handset ?...
Reasons one should Not Buy "Redmi 1S" -
1) Most Important - it is a "Chinese" Phone. Remember those decorating lighting we by around Diwali time which, even our friendly neighborhood electrical shop vala sells us without guaranteeing how long the thing will last...
2) The way it's being sold - it's not as if the end - user / buyer is helping the company earn money, but as if the company is doing favor by selling it in India...
3) Innocent retail customers will be taken for ride by Hoarders, by creating Artificial Shortage. One can still find so many people hunting for buyers to sell MI3 at a premium!...
4) There are so many great options available in this same price range (as we can see, Zenfone, Moto E, lest we forget Karbonn, Micromax Et al.) The specs look good but actual performance and company's service levels will be realized only once customers start facing issues with the products...
5) User can't move apps to SD card or make the SD card as default storing device, Not disclosed by the company here...
6) The company has already accepted about sending user phone data to a Chinese Server, and only God knows what all user data will be saved...
7) Has anyone ever purchased a New Phone without bare minimum accessories like a Head Phones...
Ordered today waiting for phone and specification mentioned good by let see after delivery check and review