Anshul Gumber, 01 Sep 2014no only single one supports 3g and another 2g.It is like:
-You can access 3G only with your CDMA sim card
-You can access only 2G data with your GSM sim card and 3G support is not there for your GSM sim
i have just successfully order my redmi 1s hope so they deleiver as soon as possible..... and phone get's out of stock in less than 2 mintue
absolute dont panic like moto e users started selling at 5500 redmi users will too offer at discount of 10.20 % soon in 4 weeks.
It is simply pathetic!...1-2 secs...i was shaken...Redmi 1s gone...a week's eager waiting just thrown off !.. Chinese playing with Indian sentiment ....xiaomi should either enhance stock enough that flash sale continue 4 atleast 1 min or make available offline like Gionee...Xiaomi is just playing with!
very worste mobile and worste website to flipkat because online booking just ten secound only he cheating ya
today 40000 units sold within one second at flip kart side, is it fraud or so much demand, unable to understand.
Wanted to Buy Remi 1S, within 1 second I guess all the units got sold!!! alas!!!! I just blinked once...bam..out of stock!!
Flash sale on sep 2 at flipkart ended in 1 second....... why company is not releasing more units... very upset..
Reasons one should Not Buy "Redmi 1S" -
1) Most Important - it is a "Chinese" Phone. Remember those decorating lighting we by around Diwali time which, even our friendly neighborhood electrical shop vala sells us without guaranteeing how long the thing will last...
2) The way it's being sold - it's not as if the end - user / buyer is helping the company earn money, but as if the company is doing favor by selling it in India...
3) Innocent retail customers will be taken for ride by Hoarders, by creating Artificial Shortage. One can still find so many people hunting for buyers to sell MI3 at a premium!...
4) There are so many great options available in this same price range (as we can see, Zenfone, Moto E, lest we forget Karbonn, Micromax Et al.) The specs look good but actual performance and company's service levels will be realized only once customers start facing issues with the products...
5) User can't move apps to SD card or make the SD card as default storing device, Not disclosed by the company here...
6) The company has already accepted about sending user phone data to a Chinese Server, and only God knows what all user data will be saved...
7) Has anyone ever purchased a New Phone without bare minimum accessories like a Head Phones...
I am among the first 2000 Flipkart First subscribers to register for Early Access to Redmi 1S.
Redmi 1S phone will be automatically added to my cart on 1st Sep at8.46 PM and will be available to checkout till 3rd Sep 11.59PM.
Same problem here. no countdown seen. process is changed or what. also not received any mail from flipkart.
[deleted post]Hi, I cannot see any countdown like in Mi3 booking pattern. Can you help me with the procedure of buying it ? Was it as difficult to get as Mi3 ? or an easy grab ?
Tej, 01 Sep 2014Can both sim have wcdmano only single one supports 3g and another 2g.
In India, the SAR limit is 1.6W/kg, and the Redmi 1s has a SAR value of 1.210W/kg, which is well within the permissible limits. Plz read http://m.91mobiles.com/blogview.php?newsId=xiaomi-redmi-1s-faqs