I went to egmore sevice centre.sevice do ne by this centre is very good.working staff especially prsanth guy is good person. My phone got repaired in minimum time
My back camera is not working... It always says camera error whenever i open it... Can anybody provide with a solution?
Anonymous, 10 May 2017otg supported? ?
Yes, OTG is supported.
1. I've used pendrives from Sandisk upto 32GB....
2. I've also used a gaming mouse, and a mouse pointer appears on the screen which allows you to use it better, for games and all...
3. When connected to another phone (Redmi Note 4), the other phone starts charging but no data transfer happens/ no storage shows up...
By the way, I'm Running Redmi 2 Prime on Lollipop, MIUI 8.
Guys, I think I should clear the Jio on Redmi 2 Prime confusion.
See, Jio is a 4G only network, that's why its so cheap to run its towers for Jio company. Its just a data only network, all the data usage/ modem work happens on the phone. So, some pointers are as below:-
1. After using Jio, some of your phone settings including APN get changed. So, when you go for a SIM change (to Airtel, for example), go to Airtel office and tell them that I used Jio before, and please configure Airtel sim for me... They will do it for you, nice and easy. I've myself done it.
Ask them the process too.
Its same for other network. If you're using them for a while, Jio might not work perfectly ok. In that case, ask Jio staff to configure it... Always restart phone after config.
2. Technically, 4G is "data only" network. BUT, Voice calling is possible on Jio's 4G only network, it is through Voice over LTE (VoLTE) feature.
Redmi 2 supports voice calling on Jio, on its latest software version. There's a setting for it.
This option is not available on the old versions though. I tested myself.
3. Jio normally works only on SIM 1 slot, because in SIM 2 slot, it first tries to hook onto 2G, then 3G, and finally 4G. For other companies, it goes ok, because they have 2G and 3G towers too. For Jio, it doesn't work that way, because they have only 4G network and SIM 2 doesn't directly jump to 4G...
So relax and try the above pointers.....
Siva , 15 May 2017When ever i cal through jio sim, suddenly network stopped in both sims, no network for 5-10sec... moredude same problem i facing on my mobile... only on jio sim... other sim work properly
Look Guys .... Best camera in whole redmi series! Dosen't matters even if only 8 MP , it clearly defeats rn3 & redmi 3s Prime . Sound is nice (both headphones & speakers). Performance way better than redmi 3s. And is the 1st XIAOMI Unit that made Xiaomi popular in India ~
Consider that too ...
When ever i cal through jio sim, suddenly network stopped in both sims, no network for 5-10sec... Please someone help me regarding this... Iam using miui8. 1.3 global rom...
Using this phone since last year. Got it repaired 10 times for loose charging jack. Tried service center but long queue & they told it can take 2 months. Now I am fed up with this repairing business will never buy redmi products
Dks, 10 May 2017I m unable to use my mobile without jio sim. After removing jio both sim undetected. I have t... moreLol, they haven't hacked anything. It's a xiaomi problem, and specifically with the redmi 2. not jio's fault. I was able to solve it by swapping the non-jio sim around in different slots. eventually it will work.
I m unable to use my mobile without jio sim. After removing jio both sim undetected. I have tried with 5 different sim ,not working. I did factory reset 10 times but problem remain same. I m going to consumer forum to complain again jio digital. They hacked our imei no and forced to use only jio
I m facing prblm in putting both sim
Whn i put both sim the phne shws no sim card
Thn i put one sim in slot 2 thn its works
And slot 1 is not working
Plz give solution of this prblm
Santhoshmsk, 29 Apr 2017I am facing this issue . whenever i call through jio network of my both sim restarts .Is there any solution for this.