my redmi note 3 giving me a browsing issue plz help me to get out of this problem........!
Hey guys, this phone works really great on CM12.1,, no lag, no hang, super fast UI and camera even look better. If u wanted to try this ROM on your Redmi 3, follow this steps below:
1) Get permission first >> http://en.miui.com/unlock/
2) Wait until received confirmation message through your mobile phone
3) Download Redmi 3 Latest China Developer Version Fastboot File here >> http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
4) Read >> http://en.miui.com/thread-228048-1-1.html, replace step 2 with fastboot file downloaded above^
5) Login your Mi Account on your phone
6) Continue steps here >> http://en.miui.com/thread-228054-1-1.html
----Flash CWM Recovery----
1) Follow instructions here >> http://en.miui.com/thread-247522-1-1.html
1) Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data
2) Flash Cyanogenmod. Get the latest version here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-3/development/rom-cm-12-1-t3368623
3) Flash gapps >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/app-minimal-gapps-gapps-lp-20150107-1-t2997368 (choose for android 5.1.1)
5) Done! Your device is now running CM12.1. Enjoy pure android experience!
Anonymous, 25 Apr 2016when will the redmi 3 launch in malaysia ..been waiting too long alreadysame to me. Seriusly when it will lauch at Malaysia? Can't wait for it. Im no believe much in online shop but if there any online shop that trusted to buy this phone can anyone tell me?
Using this device about 3 months.
I had a 1,4 GB free RAM when it's loaded first time. Now It's only 1-1,2 GB with all apps I need installed.
Not the perfect device for games, but my Heartstone experience is good enough.
Battery size is AMAZING. I had a 11 hour session in Heartstone and it took only 2/3 of charge.
IMO it's perfect device for that price. I really like it.
Anonymous, 24 May 2016does redmi having google play store or not On global rom( Custom Rom) have play store. On official rom( Chinese Rom) you can install all google app with GoogleInstaller.apk so that you can get Play store also...Soo dont worry about it!!!
Does Xiaomi Redmi 3 has QuickCharge 2.0? It has a Snapdragon chipset inside, I don't know if iy support or not.
helo guys could u help to fixed my redmi3 it is an export set,, but some of the app cant install and not compatible for my device...any idea how to do...even facebook messenger cant install...anybody can help...thanks
I've been using this phone for almost a week now. My review:
-Screen is very beautiful, sharp and I really like it
-Speaker is quiet loud
-Battery life is amazing. I play music, watch video, browse the internet using chrome and I got around 9 hour On Screen Time. I never try playing game with it though so I can't really tell much how the battery life is for gaming.
-Camera is average
-RAM management is really bad. I only got around 350 MB free memory out of 2GB RAM even after I free the running apps.
-Stock MIUI is really really slow. Opening apps and multitasking is such a pain in the ass
As conclusion, I really enjoy using this phone mainly because of its giant battery. I am currently waiting for approval to unlock bootloader of my phone. Soon, I'm gonna try Cyanogenmod 12.1 and I'm sure this phone will become buttery smooth + lag free. For those out there who are still thinking whether to grab this phone or not, please buy it and I assure you won't regret your purchase. This is the best phone you can get in this price range.
khalido1, 22 May 2016Hi guys, does xiaomi redmi 3 have LED notification light??Yes it has