george1, 04 May 2016Is anyone having problems with 4g connection?I can say that there's no problem in 4G connection. Yet, but I experienced in the 4G connection turning off but it happened in some cases not often just, so far its connection good.
What about using the audioplayer to listen to audiobooks? Does it work (start at the same place, sleep-turn-off etc etc)? Or is it best to download an app för Audiobook?
I have notice that there are NOT 2 sim-card-slot if you also want to use microSD-memorycard. It seems like I have to use Slot-2 for the memorycard. That it is not good - not good at all. My first reason to buy the Readme3 was the 2 SIM-slots. I wanted 2 SIM-slots AND use of memorycard
AnonD-533328, 03 May 2016Is There is any other option to buy?Man just buy the phone on EBay, why not?
when is this phone launching in malaysia?? why is xiaomi taking soo long
First of all I bought this phone for a particular reason, for the battery of course. The phone is beautiful, powerful, it has some lags sometimes. I don't think it has gorrila glass. I think is something else, but with 5euro you can buy five or more screen protectors so it's ok. I want to explain someone to me that why to root the phone and if someone has change the rom what did you install and how it looks with the other rom. It is faster than Mui 7 or not.
I buy yesterday. Today I root my Redmi 3. This great for me. I recommend to everybody. As the years have gone by the Xiaomi has become a product that people only buy because of the name cheaper and powerfull. Not only does Samsung have the Android Market and Google Play, but it is by far much less complex. While the has a much better processor, camera, battery life, and everything to do with a phone.
AnonD-531680, 30 Apr 2016Is Redmi 3 manufacture in India or China ?china ...... very few smartphone are being made in india ... even micromax does not manufacture all its phone in india ..... maximum phones of the world are manufacture in china
My 3months of use of this Redmi3...
1. Camera - above average like 8.5 out of 10. almost good as zenfone 2 551ml.
2. UI - 9/10 coming from an iPhone and zenfone 2 user. doesn't hangup but not a multitasking beast as zenfone2.
3. RAM - 8/10. its only 2GB but the UI and Android 5.1.1 is well handled by that amount of ram.
4. GPU - 8/10. Run games like NFSMW smoothly. bit of lags while NFS no limit but its playable.
5. Display - 9/10. very good display. its IPS as per GSMARENA but renders like AMOLED display.
6. Battery - 9.7/10. as in you can't kill it in 1day of usage with wifi and data always on. I bought this phone because of the battery endurance and I'm very satisfied with it. The upper back part warms a bit when charging and warms a bit more if your playing with data on and hotspot on.
7. Handling - 8/10. well built phone and nice touch of diamond pattern on the back but its a very slippery one. Im checking out for one now at gearbest.com coz i might drop it 1day.
8. Others - dual sim is fine, although I'm using the sim slot 2 for memory expansion. 64GB works fine. earpiece loud and clear, loudspeaker is very good too.
If your planning to buy go ahead and don't hesitate. I suggest to buy a case and a screen protector together.
I'm planning to buy that redmi3 pro next.
Akshay.., 27 Apr 201622th June ...is this true?? because thats a long time
So far 1 month use this phone so good
Camera is amazing, otg support 32 gb use sandisk 3.0. Battery is awesome too.
If your phone lag, or not responding when open app. I recommend to root this phone, it's very easy. It's become so smooth and no more laggy. Then you can manage auto start app.