I don't know how they put 4100mah battery and a fingerprint sensor in such a compact body. Its amazing.
lala24, 19 Apr 2016It has good specifications. But I'm still think whether buy this phone or xiaomi redmi note 3.... moreI just recently received my redmi note pro having upgraded from an old iPhone 5 the size of the phone was the only real adjustment I had to make. It's a fantastic phone, benchmarked just under the Galaxy note 5 which you would pay double for. I imagine the redmi 3 pro is just as good quality, I simply went for the note pro as the 3pro was harder to find for sale for me. I got over 7 hours of screen on time yesterday, a lot of YouTube videos and other demanding apps. Happily buy another one and recommending it to everyone.
jack, 21 Apr 2016any idea about the fingerprint & the speed of the reaction of it I have redmi note 3 and fingerprint is super responsive!!
andy, 20 Apr 2016How would compare this to G4? Like playing games and smoothness of the phone. I also own a G4... moreSystem smoothness of G4 is way better than Redmi 3 pro. But the camera of this phone is faster than G4. In addition, you can play fm radio of Redmi 3 pro without headphone. Back camera pictures look bright, over sharpening is existent, sometimes washed out the bright objects. Front camera need to test. Sorry I usually don't play any game, so I can not tell you about gaming performance.
Ali, 20 Apr 2016I got it (Remi 3 pro) yesterday. From my 4-5 hours observation 1) The battery last long (used... moreHow would compare this to G4? Like playing games and smoothness of the phone. I also own a G4, thinking of getting this as my spare phone. As my G4 batt really drain too fast.
I got it (Remi 3 pro) yesterday. From my 4-5 hours observation
1) The battery last long (used continuously 4-5 hours while battery drained from 43% to 14%)
2) Multimedia sound is loud enough (nearly same with my LG G4) but sound clarity is not superb.
3) During voice call loud speaker is better, but earpiece sound is comparatively low (much lower than my LG G4). During bus journey or in crowdy area may be difficult to hear smoothly/clearly.
4) Free RAM fluctuated from 2.5-1.3 GB. Free ROM is 25.6 GB.
5) Default browser is not smooth and always bother with chinese language.
6) Keyboard supports only Baidu and Google pinyin (English and Chinese)
7) Many chinese bloatwares occupied ROM memory, but you can uninstall/delete most of them.
8) Could not test the screen clarity and Camera performance because default screen protection covered front camera and make screen vague. Hope I can inform you about camera and screen shortly.
9) Slight heating issue is existent.
It has good specifications. But I'm still think whether buy this phone or xiaomi redmi note 3. Anyone has idea?
i go with this phone inshallah looks different color and style and more over with specifications mentioned
AnonD-435107, 18 Apr 2016I love the design, the design is more better than redmi 3 with tiles or diamond design that wh... moreAgreed, i think redmi 3 pro back design is more beautiful, it's like combination of redmi 3 & redmi note 3 pro
please dont not feel like u know all information about all smartphone or whateva bored thing u gonna say, who already bought it please leave your comment and review about this phones thx
Hi all,, It's realy Amazing handset Looking very sexy in all, I want to bought this device But don't know where collect on this If anbody knows about this where can i got and acctual price in INR .My dear friends if you have any knowldge about this give me details,, Positevly,
Thank you god bless you all..Keep smile~~