Compared to Lenovo k5 plus redmi 3s/prime is beter because no official anouncement made by lenovo about volte. As of now the cost of k5 plus is 8500 no Volte no video call option no finger print sensor and battery only 2750 mah. Only good about k5 plus is full HD display with >400 ppi 3gb RAM and dedicated SD card slot. If u r using jio in k5 plus u should use jio4gvoice for voice as well as video calls that makes battery drain very fast and also internet should be always on prone to many virus. And cost 7000 for redmi 3s 16 GB 1gb RAM, redmi 3s prime 9000 32GB and 3gb RAM. I agree that only in major cities service centers are available. But still redmi is very good buy for the price range.
After using for 1 Month writing a review. Pros 1) Volte supports slot 1 or slot 2 (after updating to miui 8, in miui 7 slot 1 supports volte sim slot 2 doesnt supports volte) and supports video calling without any third party software if using jio, jio4gvoice app not needed.
2) display clarity and color reproduction is good.
3) battery 4000 mah lasts for 1 day if we use Internet always 4g calling video calling battery last for 3 days if we attend only phone calls and for calling.
4) build quality design is very good.
5) phone is octa core no phone comes with this processsor in this range, performance of the phone touch response is good. Octa core processor always produce heat more than quad core processors so heating is not an issue till 42 degree Celsius if more than this phone has problem replacement is good option.
6) camera is good in day light for this range bad in low lights but am not putting this in cons because what and all can give for 7000 we can't expect phones camera quality of high range phones. Many people comparing with Samsung but for the same feature Samsung charging 16000 18000 that is j7 and j7 prime check the specification.
7) dual apps and second space make u feel like u r using 2 phones in single phone ex u can use all different apps in second space for 2 what'sapp 2 fb,2 twtr accounts in single phone. Dual apps also do the same.
Cons 1) major disadvantage is hybrid slot user only gets 3 to 5 GB of memory if u install all needed apps and games.
2) in full network coverage area no problem either in (sim slot 1 or sim slot 2) that is a sim working in 4g net doesnot have any problem but other sim slot working in 2g have some network issues but only in less network coverage area it shows no service ,seems like a software bug in future updates this problem will be solved. Other than this problem I dint faced any other problems and a must buy for 7000 it's really fully loaded phone.
AJAY , 20 Dec 2016as I told today I want to let you all know that THE 13 MP camera is not even 5 MP. I had Sams... morehigh mp doesnt mean high quality pictures,its the software optimization and camera sensor
Don't try to insert both sim and memory card in hybrid sim tray, I had tried to saw the YouTube videos but both my sim card and memory card destroyed.......and the sim tray was stucked, after two days the sim tray came when I reached the mobile service centre.....
Swapnil, 23 Dec 2016Hi All, Please suggest which one is better Redmi 3s or Lenovo Vibe K5. I am planning to buy... moreFor sure redmi 3s because it gives you more customisation than lenovo at lower price with great updates nd features but if u want to buy in lenovo then go fo lenovo K6 Power.....
Please suggest which one is better Redmi 3s or Lenovo Vibe K5. I am planning to buy one of these phones.
When will redmi 3s be ready to order on flipkart.Last time i check it was written 'coming soon'.
Anonymous, 16 Dec 20162 to 3 hours max for fully charged. I guess ur charger not working properly better u try with ... moreBattery isn't charging properly. What l do....l used another charger but l faced same problem. Battery shows.....It is charging but don't get charge.
Kakarot, 20 Dec 2016Does xiaomi Redmi 3s available with finger print scannerNo
all Redmi 3s user do not upgrade it to miui 8 most of my friends are having problems with this upgrade stick to miui 7.5.9 best stable.