mahesh, 19 Sep 2016How can i take screen shot on redmi 3s primeMahesh
You can take screen shot when you scroll down the phone from front page screen.(you will get two dot, scroll left and right to see the 9 options) After that you need to scroll up (initially you see only 9 option, mobile data/wifi/bluetooth etc
You can take screen shot when you scroll down the phone from front page screen. After that you need to scroll up (initially you see only 9 option, mobile data/wifi/bluetooth etc
what is all these???? when it will launch? are u guyz having fun showing coming soon coming soon.....
can any body says that when miui8 stable version update will come to redmi 3s prime
Apart from technical Spec... here are some Pro's and Con's for the REDMI MI 3S PRIME...
1. There is Finger Print Scanner in this budget phone!!!
2. Metal Finish is nice
3. NO heating issue in normal day to day task...(not a gamer!)
4. Charging is fast and good
5. Custom setting for Capacitive buttons also they are in silver color so easily visible (using grey model).
6. Child Mode to secure your personal stuff is available
7. Audio speaker is bit louder than Mi 4.
1. 13 MP camera (Really?)Too bed to call it 13MP... quality is not more than 8 MP...
2. Camera take whole 1 to 1.5 seconds to capture consecutive photos...(MI 4 speed is much faster)
3. Macro photography require at least 6 inch distance otherwise it remain blurred.
4. 4000/4100 battery is ok but also drains out fast, though still good to sustain whole day easily.
5.There is an issue with "Mi 3s Prime" that its volume is audible only after 40-50% volume level...(I have faced the same issue with Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus)...
6. I have also used Lenovo A6000plus with Dolby Digital sound.... MI 3S prime is not that great...Music sound from its speaker is just average...
7. There is single speaker at back. So if you put thumb on the speaker mesh hole at left side...you won't be able to listen any sound...
8. Truly Pathetic Notification tones...
9. Personally I don't like MIUI (too cluttered... no app drawer)..
10. Finger Print Scanner is not that accurate... sometime require multiple touch to get
11. Single tone flash light for rare camera gives out Yellow light......So everything turn yellowish.. specially in night time photography.... Too bad...
Please note that most of the cons are not really bothering...These were my personal preferences for the phone...
Well I am pretty happy as I got a phone in 5inch screen for one handed use and most wonderful thing is Finger Print scanner.... Was waiting for this product for last 3 months...
there are few things which disappoint me like camera quality is not good... Apart from it that Mi 3s is great in all terms.....
[deleted post]on 21 sep there will be flash sale at 12 noon .open flipkart or mi site...and find ur luck
i bought rednu 3s prime before 2 days when i use internet then little heat problem in the phone and fingerprint sensor not working ..
mahesh, 19 Sep 2016How can i take screen shot on redmi 3s primeClick (volume down + Unlock) buttons simultaneously......
i saw the video of using two sims and a sd card.but is it safe??will it affect my phone??
Venkat, 15 Sep 2016Ya I have done it even though factory reset have done it is showing the same software miui7.5.... more Can I degrade Redmi 3s prime to Lollipop version 5.1.1 actually inbuilt is 6.0.1? Is it possible? If how can you tell me please?
Harry, 19 Sep 2016I bought redmi 3s prime 10 days ago...initially it was good..but now I am facing some problems... moreUnable to get what u want to say but regarding app lock as u say finger print works only after pressing power button ,friend if we use any normal app lock than what we have to do, when screen goes off and you should not have to press any power button when your phone is locked just go to settings,finger print sensor and apply to screen lock thats it now when ever you want to unlock your phone simply put finger on sensor
Balaji, 19 Sep 2016Restarting often Finger touch not working Totally disappointed Only one reason ,,u got defective piece i purcharsed from first sale in august and still didnt find any issues like this
Yeasir, 19 Sep 2016I bought Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime yesteday. I am a user from Bangladesh. I suddenly observed my p... moreWhat??4100mh battery should be charge in one hour?? From which source you read this friend,,my micromax 2000mh battery is also not charged 100percent by fast charger in one hour
I bought Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime yesteday. I am a user from Bangladesh. I suddenly observed my phone requires more than 2 hours everytime to get fully charged. Isn't it a problem? Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery should take around 1 hour for 100% charging I heard. Can anybody know what actually the problem is? Or you think its normal? Which one?
If possible give ans to my email : email@example.com