How can i book this phone today i click for buy at 12 pm but stock ×.
Is the jio sim spotted by this phone, tell me fast please &when it is coming in the market or online
please suggest some great phones around 10k - 12k.. camera quality n battery life is the main priority.. n also reliability.. thank you.. :
AnonD-586478, 18 Sep 2016I've been using this phone since a month ago, and It's unexpectedly amazing especially for som... moreThanks,. Can u suggest this mob fa taking sme quality pictures,.
And s I do play coc, mini miltra games too,..
Whts your opinion for me Bro
when i go to batterysettings it shows a 4000 mah battery capacity. thought it is a 4100 mah? may someone tell me aomething about it?
stefin, 18 Sep 2016if I r Jio user install Jio join ,,you can call Slot 1 support VOLTE. So insert the JIO sim in slot 1 only.
Samsung galaxy on 7 pro or redmi 3s prime " who is the better? Plz tell me
diya, 20 Sep 2016what is all these???? when it will launch? are u guyz having fun showing coming soon coming so... moreIt's a flash sale... U can buy it tomorrow from flipkart.com on sharp 12.00 noon. ðÂŸÂ˜ÂŠ
mahesh, 19 Sep 2016How can i take screen shot on redmi 3s primeMahesh
You can take screen shot when you scroll down the phone from front page screen.(you will get two dot, scroll left and right to see the 9 options) After that you need to scroll up (initially you see only 9 option, mobile data/wifi/bluetooth etc
You can take screen shot when you scroll down the phone from front page screen. After that you need to scroll up (initially you see only 9 option, mobile data/wifi/bluetooth etc
what is all these???? when it will launch? are u guyz having fun showing coming soon coming soon.....
can any body says that when miui8 stable version update will come to redmi 3s prime
Apart from technical Spec... here are some Pro's and Con's for the REDMI MI 3S PRIME...
1. There is Finger Print Scanner in this budget phone!!!
2. Metal Finish is nice
3. NO heating issue in normal day to day task...(not a gamer!)
4. Charging is fast and good
5. Custom setting for Capacitive buttons also they are in silver color so easily visible (using grey model).
6. Child Mode to secure your personal stuff is available
7. Audio speaker is bit louder than Mi 4.
1. 13 MP camera (Really?)Too bed to call it 13MP... quality is not more than 8 MP...
2. Camera take whole 1 to 1.5 seconds to capture consecutive photos...(MI 4 speed is much faster)
3. Macro photography require at least 6 inch distance otherwise it remain blurred.
4. 4000/4100 battery is ok but also drains out fast, though still good to sustain whole day easily.
5.There is an issue with "Mi 3s Prime" that its volume is audible only after 40-50% volume level...(I have faced the same issue with Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus)...
6. I have also used Lenovo A6000plus with Dolby Digital sound.... MI 3S prime is not that great...Music sound from its speaker is just average...
7. There is single speaker at back. So if you put thumb on the speaker mesh hole at left side...you won't be able to listen any sound...
8. Truly Pathetic Notification tones...
9. Personally I don't like MIUI (too cluttered... no app drawer)..
10. Finger Print Scanner is not that accurate... sometime require multiple touch to get
11. Single tone flash light for rare camera gives out Yellow light......So everything turn yellowish.. specially in night time photography.... Too bad...
Please note that most of the cons are not really bothering...These were my personal preferences for the phone...
Well I am pretty happy as I got a phone in 5inch screen for one handed use and most wonderful thing is Finger Print scanner.... Was waiting for this product for last 3 months...
there are few things which disappoint me like camera quality is not good... Apart from it that Mi 3s is great in all terms.....