How many gb?32 or 25?
How to sd card and sim two inset mobile? Bec my mobile lomost 25 gb there
Sorry for the long review/feedback but it will defiantly help to clear the doubts of new purchaser who does research and then buy the product:
Here is my feedback after 2 weeks of usage -
1. Unbelievable superb battery life - U can't get better than this in such low budget phone .
On WI-Fi - it last upto 1 day + more, even on cellular data network with heavy usage (except 4G - it drains battery faster).
2. Excellent RAM management with enough tools to manage Apps and RAM during day to day usage.
3.Very responsive finger print scanner, beautiful sunlight legibility, excellent call quality.
4. Till now, no network issues or unstable network connectivity or any heating problem.
5. Very low pre-loaded apps or bloatware which are useful and must have apps/software in functionality integrated with Android M like dual apps, privacy, cache cleaning, battery modes, app permissions, video quality and many more. IR blaster is best in use.
6. Music output is good (headphones) also screen resolution doesn't let you down even it's not full HD.
7. 5" display is perfect for phone even if you are a fan of bigger size phone. Phone must be 5" max not more than this (personal opinion).
1. Camera is sub par or actually poor specially under medium and low lights. You will not be satisfied with picture quality for shots taken at night or under artificial lights though day light images are at par and at best acceptable. But you can't expect best camera in this price range, which is quite good compare to price tag. for Selfie - I can give thumbs up!
2. Very low speaker volume. The handset has very low ring tone volume and a low speaker making it difficult to get attention or voice.
3. With Reliance Jio fever in the country while VoLTE works absolutely well but a hybrid SIM slot is a major headache. It's too delicate to handle the sim tray.
4. It has huge battery capacity, so you have to wait till complete charge. Normal charging time - 0% to 100% apprx 2 hr 50 min ( 3 hrs).
5. YES I experience camera freez sometimes while opening app at faster speed - but it is not an issue and can be ignore.
6. After reboot, you have enter pin password first to unlock the phone after that your finger touch will be acceptable.
7.Sometimes apps in the background (running) do not ask for fingerprint scanner to unlock even if you have kept privacy settings on (weird).
Like everyone, I have also doubt on MI (Chinese) products on delivering performance on cheaper value but this product amazed me.
I have used low end to high end phones (big brand names), this was my urgent need (budget issue) but it serves the purpose!
PLEASE DON'T GO FOR NEGATIVE RATINGS, IF YOU HAVE BUDGET THEN GO FOR BETTER BRANDS WHICH ARE ALREADY THERE IS MARKET OR CHOOSE THIS AS COMPACT BUDGET PHONE.
COMPLETELY SATISFIED (till date - don't know what will happen!)
when i take an image it is save on the cerd but not shown in the galery. why?
mi 3s prime is good. bt prblm. is only on calling. when i talk to someone they not hearing my voice clear.
you choose either 2 sim or 1 sim and a memory card . xiaomi type company have no technology to add 2 sim and a memory card in a mobile . ;-)
I,'my facing some problems heating and hanging.
Why. I want to sale my phone.
Pls tell me about battery. How many hrs does it take to full charge 0_100%
AnonD-453560, 18 Oct 2016http://en.miui.com/thread-327861-1-1.html Here's how to flash.Thanks for you helps.
AnonD-112395, 19 Oct 2016Recently my mobiles ( 3s prime) battery is draining too fast. I'm on the same software version... moreThere are no VOLTE issues with this phone, you just don't know how to select network.
Dial *#*#4636#*#* and set the default network to LTE.
Redmi 3s prime is best phone under 10000rs, no heatting issue smooth work
Recently my mobiles ( 3s prime) battery is draining too fast. I'm on the same software version(22.214.171.124) and no extra app installed or settings changed. In night it is losing 20% battery where it was used to 2%.
I've checked battery used pattern and found a app (uid_10136) is consuming 27% battery power at no. 1 in the list which was not there earlier. I don't want to upgraded to miui 126.96.36.199 for it's VoLTE issue. Please solve the problem. Thanks.
Vaibhav, 18 Oct 2016Heating problem The phone heats but not get overheated.Any phone gets heated for long usage of heavy games..it heats upto max of 39 degrees for a moderate usage of heavy games.for long usage of heavy games it may reach 40 and i dont think its an issue...it is better at this price range...even redmi note 3 heats upto 42 degrees for heavy usage of gaming...it is much better than its predecessor redmi 2 which heats upto 48-50℃ for excessive usage of gaming