Jeffery, 01 Oct 2017Do you know which one is better between Redmi note 4X and Redmi 4X? I am now confused about i... moreCourse Note 4x is much better in any way.Better screen and most important much better SoC
Yes its good,but value of sar its big.
Samsung its about to 0.30w, Xiaomi 0.8w
(MIUI-V126.96.36.199. MAMMIED) Great phone for a great price! Just bought it today and it's been doing very well, i suggest buying it in black so the bezels wont look as obvious, cheers!
im using a redmi 4x 3gb 32gb official malaysia set. i found several problems that i think (well, for a rm500 phone u can't expect much). but, i'll just highlighted it anyway:
1. for a 5" phone its quite a heavy phone at 150g maybe due to its metal body..i don't know..
2. it just take way too long to charge. well my other phone also use the aukey charger and cable but doesn't take long like this model..
3. camera. outdoor. need to take a reading on a tank but it doesn't show the meter reading at all..my other 2 phone (old one and an office phone) are ok..
4. sound. need to turn the volume higher than normally i do on other phones.
5. brightness. well i think the auto function doesn't perform very well to my needs. outdoors is not so for this phone.
well, i think that's all for now. i'll get back if i have another issue. but for a rm500 phone, u'll never get any phone better than this (i mean the specs, the build quality, yada2 other sites are saying, bla2, etc..)
In Redmi 4 there shows both sides speakers at the down of phone but only one side's speaker working why don't second side ?
Jafri Zafar, 06 Oct 2017Redmi 4 , moto e4 or Nokia 3? Thanks redmi 4
sud, 05 Oct 2017How is offline gps of this phone?it is great (y)
i have no problems
Rigorous, 05 Oct 2017Hello everyone.... i have encountered 3 issues after MIUI update 188.8.131.52 (Nammied) 1. It does... morehow the hell did u get such an update? miui website shows 8.5.2 as global stable latest and its android 6. i search for updates on my phone and nothing.
Hello everyone.... i have encountered 3 issues after MIUI update 184.108.40.206 (Nammied)
1. It does not charges with ON mode...have to turn in off for charging
2. When i turn to automatic brightness, screen goes too dark
3. Battery life has weakened...
..does anyone else has these problems?...any solutions for these problem?
Very good phone. I am using this phone about 2 month, Battery is great! performance is very good. no hang or lag I have seen.
kronosphere, 30 Sep 2017Hi, can anyone tell me how is the GPS? I'm a driver so it's very important to meOTGspport
redmi 4 is better than moto, but i suggest to buy the 3/32 version of redmi 4x, because the 1gb ram makes the device faster and you have more storage to photos apps and games as well.
hi friend's which is better redmi 4 16GB or moto E4 in all performance?