Nikhil, 08 Jul 2017Anyone got MIUI V8. 2.12.0.MAMMIEA update? Any reviews? It is 1.5GB size. Is it android 7.0?lol, why you need double tap when you have Single tap finger print sensor to wake up...
I m interested buying redmi 4 ..so tell me plz i byeing this phn or not if i bye this phn any kind of face problem
Afeef, 18 Jul 2017You should buy redmi 4 closing our eyes. It's the deal breaker between the 2Thanks bro 4 ur valuable suggestions
Anonymous, 17 Jul 2017Guys I'm quite confused between redmi 4 and vivo y55 s which is the best mobile pls suggest me. You should buy redmi 4 closing our eyes. It's the deal breaker between the 2
GPS locking takes longer time than Redmi 3S. But performance is better than Redmi 3S. Please update your ROM to solve high temperature issue during charging.
Guys I'm quite confused between redmi 4 and vivo y55 s which is the best mobile pls suggest me.
Overall it a good killer at its price tag...(9000 rs)
Im using this phone for past 1 week, below are my observations :
1. Ultimate design, feels really premium holding in hand with full metal body.
2. All available sensors in the affordable price tag which competes with the other maker flag ships.
3. 2.5 D front glass which is premium & finger print sensor which is very responsive.
4. Rear Camera quality is very good in both low light & outdoor pictures.
5. 3GB ram & Qualcom's SD 400 series processor which makes the usage very smooth in all aspects.
1. 1st thing I felt is the display, Mi should have put a FHD instead of HD.
2. It dosent have fast charging, we have to do charging for more than 2 hours to make full charge from 0 to 100%.
3. Front facing camera is not up to the mark.
4. Navigation keys are not backlight & LED notification as only 1 color - White.
5. Felt some times its getting hanged or slowed, when 3 or 4 applications are handled.
Brs // Shyam
skype ID - shyamvilliers74
Anonymous, 11 Jul 2017At this price range redmi4x 3/32 gb is the best. but still i have one tension, Since it has a ... moreYeah, the hybrid SIM slot is annoying, I ordered a Hybrid SIM slot adapter/extender or how is it called.
Will try it when it arrives, hopefully it will work and I will have 2 sims and a memory card usable simultaneously.
Interesting, the new OTA update (8.2.10) fixed the overheating during charging for me.
Until now I used a 5V/0.5A charger instead of the Xiaomi one to "fix" the issue.
It prolonged the charging, but at least the phone was cold during the charging.
don't recommend at all..
using dual whatsapp delays receiving messages, media in whatsapp won't load after downloading.
no option to wakeup screen with tapping..
auto screen brightness not working.
these are the problems I know of just after 2 days of using...
I bought this phone before few days, now I noticed that there is some issue with this phone
like:- heating problem while charging
camera quality is not good
some time touch is not working
over all ram is good phone is not working properly,
One major issue with this phone is that the vibration motor is very weak. I cannot feel the vibration when my phone is in my pocket. Any help/suggestions?
tufail, 13 Jul 2017Yes i got update.after updation i experience network issui doubt that the phone is good or not :(