This is the best phone in this price range.
Flawless and smooth performance
insanejojo, 06 Oct 2017how the hell did u get such an update? miui website shows 8.5.2 as global stable latest and it... moreMiui 18.104.22.168 is a nightly update. Its not a normal update. So xiaomi releases such updates only to a limited number of users to test their prototype. Even I got this update and it is based on nougat but I am not facing any issues.
I purchased this phone about 3 months ago. I'm really satisfied!! I'm no longer jealous of other peoples phone hehehe. however, there are a few weaknesses of this phone that some of u might be find it bothering:
1) if u record video in the car, the audio will break into pieces 😂😂😂 u can't hear your voices very well. i tried it before.
2) takes quite a long time to charge. but I'm fine with it. don't know abt u.
the goodness :
1) not hang easily!
2) battery life is the best!
3) it has attractive free themes.
4) the internal storage is huge.
5) has miui forum which provides great information!
that's all, I think. overall, it's a great phone. I think I'll use this for 3-4 years before changing it hehhe
Can you please post your impressions about this 22.214.171.124 update? Is it good or bad? Are there any bugs?
Jeffery, 01 Oct 2017Do you know which one is better between Redmi note 4X and Redmi 4X? I am now confused about i... moreCourse Note 4x is much better in any way.Better screen and most important much better SoC
Yes its good,but value of sar its big.
Samsung its about to 0.30w, Xiaomi 0.8w
(MIUI-V126.96.36.199. MAMMIED) Great phone for a great price! Just bought it today and it's been doing very well, i suggest buying it in black so the bezels wont look as obvious, cheers!
im using a redmi 4x 3gb 32gb official malaysia set. i found several problems that i think (well, for a rm500 phone u can't expect much). but, i'll just highlighted it anyway:
1. for a 5" phone its quite a heavy phone at 150g maybe due to its metal body..i don't know..
2. it just take way too long to charge. well my other phone also use the aukey charger and cable but doesn't take long like this model..
3. camera. outdoor. need to take a reading on a tank but it doesn't show the meter reading at all..my other 2 phone (old one and an office phone) are ok..
4. sound. need to turn the volume higher than normally i do on other phones.
5. brightness. well i think the auto function doesn't perform very well to my needs. outdoors is not so for this phone.
well, i think that's all for now. i'll get back if i have another issue. but for a rm500 phone, u'll never get any phone better than this (i mean the specs, the build quality, yada2 other sites are saying, bla2, etc..)
In Redmi 4 there shows both sides speakers at the down of phone but only one side's speaker working why don't second side ?
AnonD-678090, 06 Oct 2017Redmi 4 , moto e4 or Nokia 3? Thanks redmi 4
sud, 05 Oct 2017How is offline gps of this phone?it is great (y)
i have no problems
AnonD-510419, 05 Oct 2017Hello everyone.... i have encountered 3 issues after MIUI update 188.8.131.52 (Nammied) 1. It does... morehow the hell did u get such an update? miui website shows 8.5.2 as global stable latest and its android 6. i search for updates on my phone and nothing.
Hello everyone.... i have encountered 3 issues after MIUI update 184.108.40.206 (Nammied)
1. It does not charges with ON mode...have to turn in off for charging
2. When i turn to automatic brightness, screen goes too dark
3. Battery life has weakened...
..does anyone else has these problems?...any solutions for these problem?