Renzo, 10 Oct 2017Anyone, any comments about the cam, front and back cam?The camera is not so impressive..
Renzo, 10 Oct 2017Anyone, any comments about the cam, front and back cam?Cams are above average and pretty good in good lighting conditions. Its best value of money, a allrounder performer
Akicca, 07 Oct 2017Course Note 4x is much better in any way.Better screen and most important much better SoC not everyone likes big phones. redmi 4x is a welcome change to my 5.5 phone. now i wish xiaomi will release a 4.7"
i absolutely love this phone!
form factor - i wish it was smaller, like 4.7"
battery - impressive! one work day and it still has more than 50% when i get home
launcher and xiaomi bloatware - wake up, Xiaomi! give us stock Android!
one last complaint: it is way too SLIPPERY! if it was more sticky i wouldn't have to buy a case
Renzo, 08 Oct 2017Anyone, any comments about the cam, front and back cam?not good
Which phone is better ? redmi 4x or honor 5c. do you think 2gb ram is enough for daily use? how does the redmi 4x stack up to honor 5c in camera section?
Both F/R camera is better then Redmi 3S/Prime and it's a great value for money. Go for it without hesitaton
This is the best phone in this price range.
Flawless and smooth performance
insanejojo, 06 Oct 2017how the hell did u get such an update? miui website shows 8.5.2 as global stable latest and it... moreMiui 22.214.171.124 is a nightly update. Its not a normal update. So xiaomi releases such updates only to a limited number of users to test their prototype. Even I got this update and it is based on nougat but I am not facing any issues.
I purchased this phone about 3 months ago. I'm really satisfied!! I'm no longer jealous of other peoples phone hehehe. however, there are a few weaknesses of this phone that some of u might be find it bothering:
1) if u record video in the car, the audio will break into pieces 😂😂😂 u can't hear your voices very well. i tried it before.
2) takes quite a long time to charge. but I'm fine with it. don't know abt u.
the goodness :
1) not hang easily!
2) battery life is the best!
3) it has attractive free themes.
4) the internal storage is huge.
5) has miui forum which provides great information!
that's all, I think. overall, it's a great phone. I think I'll use this for 3-4 years before changing it hehhe
Can you please post your impressions about this 126.96.36.199 update? Is it good or bad? Are there any bugs?
Jeffery, 01 Oct 2017Do you know which one is better between Redmi note 4X and Redmi 4X? I am now confused about i... moreCourse Note 4x is much better in any way.Better screen and most important much better SoC
Yes its good,but value of sar its big.
Samsung its about to 0.30w, Xiaomi 0.8w
(MIUI-V188.8.131.52. MAMMIED) Great phone for a great price! Just bought it today and it's been doing very well, i suggest buying it in black so the bezels wont look as obvious, cheers!
im using a redmi 4x 3gb 32gb official malaysia set. i found several problems that i think (well, for a rm500 phone u can't expect much). but, i'll just highlighted it anyway:
1. for a 5" phone its quite a heavy phone at 150g maybe due to its metal body..i don't know..
2. it just take way too long to charge. well my other phone also use the aukey charger and cable but doesn't take long like this model..
3. camera. outdoor. need to take a reading on a tank but it doesn't show the meter reading at all..my other 2 phone (old one and an office phone) are ok..
4. sound. need to turn the volume higher than normally i do on other phones.
5. brightness. well i think the auto function doesn't perform very well to my needs. outdoors is not so for this phone.
well, i think that's all for now. i'll get back if i have another issue. but for a rm500 phone, u'll never get any phone better than this (i mean the specs, the build quality, yada2 other sites are saying, bla2, etc..)