sham, 24 Jun 2017i am wondering too ... i am searching for reviews ... couldnt find an answer yetYes
nikhil, 06 Jul 2017is there any android 7.0 upgradation available for this phoneYes it is coming out
Cookies, 07 Jul 2017Xiaomi redmi 4a or xiaomi redmi 4x is better?Redmi 4x
User, 17 Jul 2017Do this phone's screen crack easily ? And is it water resistance ?No and no
meliodas, 20 Jul 2017is snapdragon 435 plus 4Gb RAM really good? It's not bad
The 4x Global Verison is not bad for money but if you are Ireland, UK residents its not so good as there is no UK or Ireland in the Region settings.
The IO interface is not so user friendly imo
Redmi 4X GLOBAL has 3GB RAM and 32GB storage
The devices that will be upgraded to Android 7.1 Nougat include Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi Max 2, Mi 5c, and Redmi 4X !
Nikhil, 08 Jul 2017Anyone got MIUI V8. 2.12.0.MAMMIEA update? Any reviews? It is 1.5GB size. Is it android 7.0?lol, why you need double tap when you have Single tap finger print sensor to wake up...
I m interested buying redmi 4 ..so tell me plz i byeing this phn or not if i bye this phn any kind of face problem
Afeef, 18 Jul 2017You should buy redmi 4 closing our eyes. It's the deal breaker between the 2Thanks bro 4 ur valuable suggestions
Anonymous, 17 Jul 2017Guys I'm quite confused between redmi 4 and vivo y55 s which is the best mobile pls suggest me. You should buy redmi 4 closing our eyes. It's the deal breaker between the 2
GPS locking takes longer time than Redmi 3S. But performance is better than Redmi 3S. Please update your ROM to solve high temperature issue during charging.
Guys I'm quite confused between redmi 4 and vivo y55 s which is the best mobile pls suggest me.
Overall it a good killer at its price tag...(9000 rs)
Im using this phone for past 1 week, below are my observations :
1. Ultimate design, feels really premium holding in hand with full metal body.
2. All available sensors in the affordable price tag which competes with the other maker flag ships.
3. 2.5 D front glass which is premium & finger print sensor which is very responsive.
4. Rear Camera quality is very good in both low light & outdoor pictures.
5. 3GB ram & Qualcom's SD 400 series processor which makes the usage very smooth in all aspects.
1. 1st thing I felt is the display, Mi should have put a FHD instead of HD.
2. It dosent have fast charging, we have to do charging for more than 2 hours to make full charge from 0 to 100%.
3. Front facing camera is not up to the mark.
4. Navigation keys are not backlight & LED notification as only 1 color - White.
5. Felt some times its getting hanged or slowed, when 3 or 4 applications are handled.
Brs // Shyam
skype ID - shyamvilliers74