After using for 1 month:
- Fantastic battery life (5days on light usage) and 24 hours for continuous heavy usage
- Screen clarity and viewing angles
- Finger print sensor (super fast)
- Look (Excellent)
- Camera under day light is awesome
- MIUI is good with numerous themes
- Multitasking is superb without any lag
- Memory is 25gb free (enough for a decent usage)
- Heavy (158 g ) compared to redmi 3s
- Camera under night time
- Loud speaker is only on one side (somtimes being blocked when played games)
- LTE band B5 is missing (not very concerned here in Germany)
- No screen guard like Corning glass
- Hybrid sim slot
- No headset in the package
- Customer service is poor for xiaomi
Thameezudeen, 17 Jan 2017nope, i have installed global ROM yesterday via ideal mode, its very easy and worthy mobile 30... moreIdeal mode?? how you install Global? i tried the methods without PC but didn't work
Khawaja87, 17 Jan 2017People suggested me to stay on original, coz its risky to flash the ROM. What u say? nope, i have installed global ROM yesterday via ideal mode, its very easy and worthy mobile 30 hours battery backup 10 hours screen on time , so amazing display, blindly go for it
Rey, 17 Jan 2017Is this phone's front camera has wide angle lens? Like 24mm one? Pls adviseyes
great features, waiting for launch ... best phone in this price range......aspiring to buy this
Is this phone's front camera has wide angle lens? Like 24mm one? Pls advise
tpo88, 16 Jan 2017You should flash a Xiaomi.eu room version (not the original one from Xiaomi). But I'm quite su... morePeople suggested me to stay on original, coz its risky to flash the ROM. What u say?
Khawaja87, 16 Jan 2017Can anyone help me? How to convert whole of the phone into English, because after switching ... moreYou should flash a Xiaomi.eu room version (not the original one from Xiaomi). But I'm quite sure that you have some crapware from your chinease seller too.
marvinx, 16 Jan 2017Is this phone is OTG supported?? pls i need correct answer.Yes of course, every Xiaomi has it.
Can anyone help me?
How to convert whole of the phone into English, because after switching into English I still found few apps in Chinese.. Its irritating 😕
Here is what you need to know:
- Smart Operating System. I am new to MIUI. Just dumped my Iphone and I was suprised to learn that MIUI was actually very nice to use. Xiaomi definitely thought of how to be as handy as possible. That being said there are some bugs and annoyances, but are not crucial to my opinion. I specifically dislike the fact that on lock screen you cant see all the messeages you've got but a notification of how many messages you haven't read and sometimes when I get a message pop-up on lock screen I cant write back (I click the letters but nothing happens). The whole area of notifications is just a tad problematic to my taste. But again, lastly, I still think it is a good phone from interface perspective so dont be alarmed.
Screen quality is really good.
battery - amazing.
Audio - I dont hear much music but I use headphones sometimes to speak and I hear all kind of clicks that arent supposed to be there. also the speaker is weak, for example you wont be able to use the speaker while driving. you wont hear so good over the engine.
camera - just not quality stills. I dont really use video. I guess its the same.
came loaded with malware that would try to install casinoware, war games at random times
Viktor, 16 Jan 2017It's a great budged phone. I got mine a few days ago and basically have no complaints. Frm where u buy this fon
Interested, 15 Jan 2017Do you recommend this product? I've already ordered this product and its on process right now.... moreIt's a great budged phone. I got mine a few days ago and basically have no complaints.