AnonD-755362, 28 Apr 2018I bought this phone yesterday . But front camera pic is so bad(like 2 MP) while its 5MP. Anyon... moreThis phone has a terrible camera especially in front camera...takes grainy pictures night and day. Not for selfies.
I bought this phone yesterday . But front camera pic is so bad(like 2 MP) while its 5MP. Anyone suggest what should i do ?
Super phone, i have 3gb/32gb in Serbia 140e i pay. Very good buy. Before redmi 5, i have nokia 5, xiaomi it's way better than nokia 5, same price, but xiaomi better.
it's a good phone but i have problems , i can view only my sd card but i can't delete or format or save files to it , second problem , when i active fingerprint scanner it's make the phone heats even when I'm not using the phone and the battery drain fast , i hop any one can help me
I don't know what these people are talking about, I've been using this phone for about 1 Month, everything works just perfect. No heating problem. Fast charging works just fine.
Simply the best value smartphone to date for the one who nurture the real life user experience not only specs sheet.
good phone by redmi better than mi 5a but heating problem while charging i whould like to give it 3.7/5.0
Redmi 5, not is good. I suggest to not bye this phone. It is not support fast charging, not direct video call.
I have got new update but when i download on 99% it says couldn't verify update..so how can i fix it help plz..
Been using this phone 32 gb version since more than a week.
1. Screen display is good.
2. Has full screen display option using which u can use the phone like iPhone X.
3. Very Good Battery Back.
4. Light weight although it has a metallic body.
5. Android 7 with option to create another a parallel second space to install dual apps.
6. Camera is good but video shooting is not good because it has the recurrent focussing issue.
7. Not so much heating issue. Used it for 8 hours in a row Jio 4G did not heat up. But it heats up in the first charge
8. fingerprint sensor is super fast.
9. Not too many bloatware apps. Only Amazon, Microsoft and Mi Apps.
1. Charger is not good. It takes too much time to charge the phone. But using a fast charger it charges well.
2. Cannot use hard-disk as it does not supply enough power. But you can use a Y cable with a power bank and connect it to the phone.
Overall Rating 5 stars. Or 9/10.
Does the global version support the bands 28(700)/20(800)/3(1800)? I see the bands listed above are for the Indian/Chinese variant of the phone, and not for the global one.
Aneesh, 13 Apr 2018How many speakers in Redmi 5, mine working only right side speaker. yeap the speakers are only on the right side, it is built that way
To those who still didn't get the latest update, change your phone region to (India), and then check for updates. You will get it.