BLG, 17 Jan 2021Nice phone for this price. Just poor support for EU variant. 2021 and still no update to MIUI12Update for MIUI 12 is out in most countries. You should wait just a few more days, and it'll come.
Anonymous, 17 Jan 20214/64 cost like 5-10$ more there is no reason to not buy that configuration......I live in Pakistan. The 3/32 costed me 19,000 PKR (118$), while the 4/64 costs 27,000 PKR in official retail (168$). I had a budget of 20,000 PKR (124$). So I had to buy the 3/32, and I don't really regret buying it! It's plenty enough for me! I bought the Redmi Airdots with the remaining 1000 PKR.
If you live outside of Pakistan, then yeah. 4/64 is your best bet!
I have Redmi 9 (Global) 4/64GB Ocean Green phone.
This is the best game comfortable budget range smartphone ever.
Support 60 fps, High Graphics :
> eFootball PES 2021,
> Asphalt 9 : Legends,
> World Cricket Championship 2
(These Games only tested, Running Smoothly)
Li-Po 5020 mAh Battery, Fast charging 18W
Display : 6.53"1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
Chips : Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
CPU : Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- I'm Satisfied. 😇
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021im in sweden ,i have miuu12 since some weeks ago why u lie ?Maybe you should think twice before calling someone a liar. I don't think he is lying. Your phone is probably running the global version of Miui, that's why you have Miui 12. But he is talking about the european version of Miui, which still is on Miui 11.
BLG, 17 Jan 2021Nice phone for this price. Just poor support for EU variant. 2021 and still no update to MIUI12im in sweden ,i have miuu12 since some weeks ago why u lie ?
zilky, 16 Jan 2021as a 3/32 user, i can confidently say that 3/32 is good enough for media consumption, light ga... more4/64 cost like 5-10$ more there is no reason to not buy that configuration......
Tell me please ,redmi 9 have second space?
Excellent phone but they are like old apple.
After software update phone is useless. It happened with Apple and I changed to xiaomi but now xiaomi use same methods. After update mobile data disconnects after some time.
Do not buy xiaomi!
Nice phone for this price. Just poor support for EU variant. 2021 and still no update to MIUI12
oh! I Want to buy this phone, its good. i have seen the camera reviews its awesome.. but pls i hv a question "redmi users": is it must to update ur redmi phones to latest miui version like miui 12?..bcos i heard xiaomi phones tends to decrease in all departments after software update
SynX, 13 Jan 2021buy the frickin 4/64 maaaaann. as a 3/32 user, i can confidently say that 3/32 is good enough for media consumption, light gaming (pubg still rocks at 50 frames in smooth > ultra framerate) and regular usage. you have to disable MIUI optimization through developer options though. its smooth as heck after that!
same philippines redmi 9 4/64 user its very very good
Fredrick Gentle , 08 Jan 2021Please is there anyone using this phone here in nigeria. And in Enugu state to be precise. I ... moreNo wa to you o. I've been using this phone since July 2020. I'm in PH. The phone is a beast all round. 4/64
Indo, 10 Jan 2021Yes, it is. It's delay before because the gyro is virtualThanks
So there's nothing like gyro in the phone
After a month of using Redmi 9, 4/64GB variant
1) Great performance for the price: probably the fastest current-gen phone you can get for $120. Helio G80 is in the same performance tier as Snapdragon 710. PUBG plays smooth on Smooth/Ultra, COD on Medium, and Mobile Legends on High with HFR on.
2) Great battery life: ranges from 11 to 15 hours of Screen-on-Time (SOT) for me. Averages over 12 hours SOT.
3) Screen resolution: there are very few phones with 1080p screens at this price point.
4) Sound is pretty loud despite only having a single speaker. It's not totally devoid of bass either which is a surprise.
5) IR blaster for universal remote.
6) Wireless radio which works without plugging in a headphone, a rare feature in smartphones at any price point.
1) Screen is rather dim in manual mode. I usually use it at ~50 to 85% brightness indoors, whereas with some other phones I can use at 30% or less brightness. Sun legibility is poor with manual mode, but OK with automatic brightness on.
2) Charging is kinda slow. 0-100% takes 2 hrs 53 min with the included 10W charger. With a QC3.0 charger it takes around 2 hr 5 min.
3) Long MIUI 12 animations that makes scrolling and switching apps feel laggy. This only takes a minute to fix though so it isn't a big deal to me.
Neutral: Cameras are not great but not terrible either. It does have Ultrawide and Macro sensors which many phones in this price segment lack. Significant improvement in quality using GCam.
Overall it's a great budget phone. 9.5/10
Worst phone ever had!!! This phone rapes logic!!
After making some photos or recordings memory was full, tried to copy to sd-card, no space freed, also cant see no pictures on sd card, even location shown sd...
Nothing to find on internet or youtube...
Upgradable to MIUI 12