Which phone has more smooth expirience between 3G one and 4G LTE one?i think it is 4g coz it use snapdragon 400 while 3g use mediatek.Im correct?
I have brought Redme mobile through FlipKART INDIA
On carefull reading the notes on the box I Observed that there is desdrepencies in the content even though the bpx delivered to me was intact with unbroken seal. Even though the content contained that user guide.But same was missing.I tried to down load but server does not respond.Therefore I request you to forward the same. Small stylus could have been useful to senior citizen for easy operation. MOHAN HORAHATTI
Can anybody help me? I cannot download ( when I click on install button in playstore ) any apps from playstore. It is not downloading into my phone. Please help me. Thank you very much.
Yay!!!finally.A review by GSMArena guys.TQ.my wish comes true.been wait for review about a month
zae, 02 Oct 2014where did you get your phone bro?greenhills?Right, bought the Redmi Note from a shop in Greenhills.
Anyone know how to show sim contacts, i have ver 36 and no contacts menu or settings for sim whatsoever
neymar Jr, 01 Oct 2014i want to buy this phone. but i just want to know more about the bad characteristics of this p... moreAfter using the Redmi Note for almost a month now, this is how I summarize the good & bad:
- Value for money, good specs for less expense
- Big screen 5.5" with HD-like presentation and quality, nice and vibrant color rendition, very good for watching movies
- Fast internet connection and surfing, smooth in playing intensive games like Asphalt 8
- MIUI interface is great, better than Samsung's, iPhone-like look
- OTG capable and micro SD card expandable up to 32gig
- Camera takes good pics, w/flash 13mp back & 5mp front
- Battery stamina is good, it can last the whole day with normal use, Internet, ernet, email, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Dual sim
- On some apps like Waze, the voice/speaker is soft, but ok for ring tones or notifications
- Only 8gig internal memory although pic files can be automatically saved to external micro SD card
-Not yet 4G
Very happy and satisfied with the Redmi Note, will be using it for a long time, I even ordered an extra battery & spare cases for future use. Highly recommended!
Bought 2 unit of Redmi Note for company use.
Got my share of the pro & cons
- Octa core is good for most of the stuff.
- Not laggy
- big screen
- decent spec - Octa core 1.7GHz with 2gb ram, 4.2.2 Android
- well reasonable priced
- camera function is ok
- battery can be switch. In case you need the extra battery or to replace it. 3100mAh is quite sufficient for now.
- battery standby is quite long. 2 - 3 days standby on full charge isn't an issue. a 6 hours of music play back will drain about 40% of the batt.
- smart headphones control. It allow customization for headphones that has media control. you may control the volume while still have control to the play, pause, previous, forward.
- the USB cable that comes with the phone are quite nice actually. First time I see the cable that create a "locking onto" the USB during charging. It may looks like ordinary USB cable, but it's not easy to fall away while charging. Wish all USB cable is as such.
- support USB thumbdrive. If you have dual USB drive which comes with the micro USB head, it supports it. Tested with a Toshiba 64GB thumbdrive. I could play the video from the thumbdrive fluidly. Superb.
- need to wait for purchase on the website. Don't like the idea. It works from them in terms of marketing and getting the crowd notice.
- power button on the wrong position(easily pressed)
- earphone port should be next the the USB port.
- the screen protector purchased from them will easily moved about even after applied properly. Recommend to get others. In case you want to know, I received 3 pcs of the screen protector per 1 order.
- it power off randomly a few times. but easily power back up.
- speaker not loud enough
- not the lightest smartphone around for a 5.5"
- the iphone bendgate issue may occur here too, but didn't dare to try it out. Keeping it in the front pocket with another phone isn't an issue.
Looking forward for :-
- chi charging function.
So these are my reviews on this Redmi Note. Overall I would say, just get it for the price you are paying, it's way cheaper than those premium Apple or Samsung brand. This wins overall for the "price over spec" criteria. Hope this helps.
dev, 01 Oct 2014have anyone purchased from mi.com.my? is it safe?purchased 2 unit from mi.com.my using 2 separate acc. all arrived together on time using UPS all the way from HK.