REDMI 1S,I have been using from past 10 days. Overall experiece of the phone is great!! But the phone heats up quickly with data connection on either by WIFI or Data. Unable to hold the phone because of the overheat.
1. Does anyone know why this problem ?
2. Are there any plans with MI to fix in the software ?
3. Is it safe for a pregnant women to use ?
4. Fingers get irritated holding the phone when its heated too much.
AnonD-118374, 17 Sep 2014Ok Pinas
My questions are very basic '
Is the phone as good as a Samsung Note 3 or Note 2... moreIn as much as I can't answer directly your question since I have not owned a Samsung Note, did the next best thing, which is to ask my son's inputs since he had owned/used a Samsung Note 2 before and have tinkered with my Redmi Note a bit (he now uses an iPhone 5s).Here's his input in to your questions regarding Redmi Note vs Samsung Note:
1. It is just as good and the performance is more or less the same. At the pricepoint it is a really good phone and has the same long battery of the note series. 2. There is a slight disadvantage performance wise and of course the screen is different because they don't use the same screen technology but again, it is a really great phone for the price. 3. It is easy to import contacts as long as your contacts are synced to google in your old phone. It will restore all the contacts just like any android phone. 4. The display doesn't have the same clarity of samsung AMOLED technology in daylight but it is decent. Again, it's hard to compare the three of them as they all come from different pricepoints but for 9k it far exceeds expectations. One reason for getting it is that it's the best dual sim phone spec wise.
Hope this helps.
So far so good. I just noticed phone having pulse vibrate and noise when playing high requirement graphical games. Anyone experiencing it too? Is that normal?
AnonD-308151, 17 Sep 2014Just post whatever questions you might have here, it's just as instant as messaging apps and o... moreOk Pinas
My questions are very basic '
Is the phone as good as a Samsung Note 3 or Note 2( These are the phones I have used since 5 years and loved them)
Would u be able to compare this phone with Note 3 . I would like real time experiences not specifications etc
I have always used these phones repeating myself ....
Second is it easy to import Contacts...
Third How good is the battery back up.
Is the Display great
Any single negative you can think off
Appreciate your help.
AnonD-118374, 17 Sep 2014Pinas Can I have your mobile number Could whats app you Appreciate it Just post whatever questions you might have here, it's just as instant as messaging apps and others in the forum might benefit from the give & take too. Thanks.
Can I have your mobile number
Could whats app you
Nani, 12 Sep 2014I have problem arrived in my first day ,xiami red mi 1s producing over heat,some times hanging... more Boss I am facing same problem and it some times like games subway ,phone book ,many applications hanging it' behaved like 512 ram phone heat production too much it,s but I am satisfied with the video play back and camera pperformance
AnonD-308151, 17 Sep 2014Just overnight replacement, 9.5k.what store did you avail your redmi note sir? i really wanna buy this phone.
I have this mi note from shopping online Indonesia great camera fast connecction internet and more simple look MIUI..
when wil redmi note wil come to india.wil get any andriod update or not in this mobile
[deleted post]Got it in Greenhills at the back of Theater Mall, 2nd floor. It's the enhanced version of Redmi Note, dual-sim 2 GB, 1.7 GHz octa-core.
Value for money..great interface, similar to mi3. Good camera clarity. Everything that you can expect on a 15K+ cell phone, available within 6k. Go for it!
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2014does it have capacitive backlight?Yes the Note has capacitive backlight on the menu, home and back buttons with options for on-time of 1,2,5,10,20 seconds or always on/off.
AnonD-308159, 16 Sep 2014Thank u . Bt will it available in india this yearThat's up in the air, we're in the same boat where Redmi 1s had been released but the Note version is still uncertain, or probably the 4G version but not dual sim.
Syuen, 16 Sep 2014Whatsapp sycn solution: Click Security app-> permission->manage app permission->apps... moresorry to ask, where should i find the "security apps"? already looked at the setting but cannot find the security apps