in my redmi 1s mobile one comment is comming like "active device is not responding" and options like cancel and ok
after clicking ok, signal is going away and phone is not responding for few min's
what to do for this problem
Behkia, 11 Sep 2014Bought my Redmi for RM599 from a shop in Jln 15/4b, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, called Di... moreAgree.i really love this phone.i use for about a week.my conclusion is u got more than u paid.the octa core score 28k on antutu benchmark.the battery can give u aa full or more than 1 day usage.the miui v5 is fucking amazing.i was about to use go launcher but after use for a week.i change my mind.i can't wait for the miui v6 to arrive for this phone.Recomanded phone if u are out of budget.only rm509(in malaysia).i recomanded to use a case coz this phone had a glossy back(i hate it).another thing is it is heavy but it is stll ok for me
Bought my Redmi for RM599 from a shop in Jln 15/4b, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, called Digital-D. For the price I pay for this phablet phone, it is worth it. Seems to run all my apps smoothly. The 13 MP front camera is great and the 3200 mah battery should be enough for my use.
farhan, 05 Sep 2014sim 1 - wcdma & gsm sim 2 - gsm onlyHi, Does Redmi 1s works CDMA network i.e Reliance and GSM network i.e Voda/Idea/Airtel etc both.
Worth every penny... really good phone with cheap price.. not having any trouble at all..
Im using RedMi note around 2weeks and its a good device fair with price (Malaysia Ringgit 500++). But got some few things need improvement.
1. The HOME interface. This is subjective depend on individual taste. But I change the interface using other theme.
2. NO GOOGLE PLAY STORE. Need to install google installer before can install google play
3. The pinyin sms input. Seems the phone from China, the keyboard using Google Pinyin input which dont have many option or cant be uninstall. Solusion using others keyboard theme
4. RAM usage. Even without any theme or using original application, RAM usage is very high 900MB ++
5. But with 8core, the phone run smooth untill this time.
6. Camera very clear with 13M back and 5M front.
I also plan to root this phone after warranty. Try to optimise the RAM usage.
How to get the menu of apps on Redmi. I mean I want that when I press central button it should land me up to apps
NO body in my understanding got it. How can this happen. The out of stock poped up in fraction of seconds
Last month I got this Xiaomi Note is the best phone. Only $120. No problem at all. Thanks to Xiaomi!!!!
lund bahadur, 09 Sep 2014most worst phone i have ever used.ple dont buy...I think you are jealous of xiaomi
Vishu, 09 Sep 2014Hi,
I tried for Redmi today along with my 5 friends still i didnt get one. Dont know how 40... moreI can share few steps which may help in getting the phone in seconds. I did it twice (mi3 & redmi 1s)
1. Have a good internet connection & dont use shared internet connection.
2. Login atleast an hour ago.
3. Keep refreshing the window after every 30 seconds, just 5 mins prior to the sale time
4. Click on the buy now button without any delay