Anonymous, 05 Aug 2014RedMi Note 4G or RedMi Note 2 to be revealed tomorrow 6/8 with 4G capability and slogan "... moreConfirm is merely Snapdragon 400 Quad Core 1.6Ghz, Single Sim, 2GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory, support SD card up to 64GB, selling same price as 3G dual sim version RMB 999 which is approx Rs 9950
AnonD-78619, 03 Aug 2014Very soon . It has announced the price at Rs.9999 and getting the rumors its coming with the f... moreAnd then here will be flooded with Indians who failed to get one from Flipkart.
No racism, just mentioning this time will be Indians, previously Malaysian and Singaporean.
been used for 3 days..my comment :
1. Display is very good and very clear for budget phone
2. Sound not very loud very still acceptable
3. Minimal heating when playing games
4. quite slippery but can put case
5. a bit lagging when open the folder on the apps tray
6. 3g and gsm signal good enough but hotspot not so good
overall this phone quite good if u have minimal budget
and worth every penny.
RedMi Note 4G or RedMi Note 2 to be revealed tomorrow 6/8 with 4G capability and slogan "lighter, faster". Probably with Snapdragon 410 or Snapdragon 610 or Mediatek MTK6595?
Phone got built in facebook, but news feed got problem using data plan. Anybody face it?
Supervai, 31 Jul 2014wait for mi4Why don't you wait for mi10? Technology is always evolving.
answer, 01 Aug 2014no it will not work.. supports Asian frequencies only. Go for Asus if u want world wide coverage.DUH. it can work if you buy Redmi note WCDMA version.
AnonD-78619, 03 Aug 2014Now ABOUT NEW ONE The Xiaomi Redmi Note LTE variant is on its way and will be in market soon . How soon ? tomorrow ?? stop listen to rumour, after LTE come out "soon", then rumour 6" Screen, Triple sim & etc, u will wait & wait until you are too old to use a phone..lol
It's a shame that gsmarena do not review all line up of xiaomi phones.
1. Battery Life - very good, MTK + 3k mah plus you can turn off half of the cores to save more power.
2. Sound - good, for the price, it has done it's best.
3. Display - colors are good even for user like me used to amoled. The minimal brightness is very dim, very good for complete dark room. it has done it's best on light leak problems and no obvious light leaks.
4. video playback - the hardware decoding is awesome! 60+fps enhanced motion looks great.
5. performance - octa core, with power saving switch turned off can decode Hi10p smoothly (not perfect but really ok.). overall the UI no lag.
6. special - natively built in permission control! you have almost 99% full control on apps permission. all installed apps will not auto start unless you allow it. the apps cannot access anything if you do not allow it. perfect for privacy.
7. auto link to china server scandal - actually the SMS app sync with server for new template messages according to xiaomi. there are no solid proof that privacy message is sent out.
joburocks, 28 Jul 2014in says here that the CPU is Octa-Core. But when I buy xiaomi redmi note in singapore the spec... moreIF you buy from Singapore Xiaomi official website, it is confirmed Octo-Core as i am owning one right now. If buy form those shops, probably is fake or import set. as Redmi Note have 2 version. in Singapore, they only sell Octo-core version
Now ABOUT NEW ONE The Xiaomi Redmi Note LTE variant is on its way and will be in market soon .
RP, 01 Aug 20143 Days usage review 1. Battery - Good .. Can last for 30 hrs with moderate use. 2. Antutu be... moreAnd what about the 13 mp camera its bad as 5 mp redmi 1s is having 8mp twice better than 13 mp redmi note. I have tested both
AnonD-231820, 02 Aug 2014Is the screen responsive good?It had good touch response but not the best and you will feel if you have used best touches and that doesn't mean its bad its acceptable
AnonD-211331, 03 Aug 2014When it is releasing in India???Very soon . It has announced the price at Rs.9999 and getting the rumors its coming with the flipkart.