Did I read it correctly! or what?!
RAM 1/2 GB, do they mean option between 1 & 2 GB
Internal 8GB only?!
Miki , 22 Jul 2014Can support Memory card ? Mean is sd card ! Didn't you see where they said microSD Card slot, up to 32 GB
any1 owning from india, can you plz comments on these points ?
1. how is the signal strength on 2g/3g, is it stable or signal loss, what abt call quality ?
2. how is the wifi signal strength ?
3. how is the gps lock time, is it good for navigation ?
4. how is the speaker call clarity/loudness and in-ear call quality ?
5. does it heats up while playing games ?
6. hows is the battery life ?
7. how is the battery back cover/pannel. I guess the vol +/- and power buttons are integrated into the back pannel. Do they feel flimsy ? do they feel falloff ???
Hope this phone can flash Cyanogenmod Rom or other custom ROM, not just MIUI.
M.style, 17 Jul 2014Just bought it and use for a while, There are many difference from other which in its class, f... moreIf u want a Menu Button (a.k.a. Appdrawer=apppage)Just download
"MIUI App drawer" from Play store
Abhi_Delhi, 16 Jul 2014I can comment on How Xiaomi creates the Hype and seels in Seconds. e.g. They will 1. Offi... moreI already use this phone, and i'm not regret it...its really awesome...which i buy it at Low Yat Plaza only for RM599 + RM40(Tempered Glass Protector). high end phone with low price...suitable for all generation... its really great to have this remarkable smartphone. Thumbs Up..
Panasonic just launched P61 in India (6 inches phone)
AnonD-271830, 14 Jul 2014I wanted to ask around from Malaysia. It's priced at RM509 but there are two variables? The pr... moreThere should be no problem at all in playing awesome 3d games as you can see its antutu benchmark. Graphic is good too, so it looks great while playing. But please do not compare between high end phone and budget phone. You already know the answer to that. It's like comparing why elephant can't fly and bird can.
Anonymous, 11 Jul 2014Xiaomi Redmi Note is now becoming a Craze.Nobody is in ease without this Redmi . It spells on ... moreBelieve it or not, that is their marketing strategy. They want to rise up the market demand before releasing it to the market. Similar with singers. They want people to chant their names first before performing.