Radeya, 18 Jan 2016Telstra using 850mhz frequency, redmi note only supports 900mhz & 1800mhz. Its a straight no.I run mine on 850 just fine
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2016how is battary life in note 2?? I flashed a custom miui (Wolf project)
I get 6-7h screen in time (20-24h usage, few calls, whatsapp, FB, E-Mail)
Leo29, 02 Feb 2016Please think twice before buying it!!! We just bought 2 RedMi Note 2 at once, but all the apps... morecomplaining here wont help ur situation at all, go to miui forum. download global version and flash the new global rom.
imbiddut, 06 Feb 2016Yes! there is external SD Card card slot... The camera is ok.. not so good, not so bad.. as usual...No SD card slot in Indian version
ethen bond, 09 Feb 2016battery life is very bad ...drains really quick .. Which is better..redmi note 2 or redmi 3?
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2016how is battary life in note 2?? if you like to use wifi often and heavy application run then this battery is not enough for you.. but in regular use (just phone call, messages or other function use).. it's okay..
Note 3 with locked bootloader and no microsd slot. With metal body that will dent if dropped off. I'll surely choose note 2 bcoz 2gb ram is more than enough to me. I don't need fingerprint sensor even though it is a nice feature.
Just ordered the phone and really excited to get this product. I chose note 2 opposed to the note 3 because I prefer the plastic body to the full metal body. The specs are great and the reviews including video reviews on youtube show that this phone is a force to be reckoned with. It's a great phone, and possibly worth selling too!
I have been using this device for around a month and I have no complaints about it except for battery performance. Battery performance is just below average. But everything works flawlessly. Ever since I have started using Xiaomi devices I loved Miui. But there is no way without rooting to transfer apps to SD card. That's one of the biggest drawbacks of these device. So I prefer to buy the prime version of this device which has 32 GB of on board storage.
recently buy this phone... i think i should noted down here what i found on this phone...
1. Good Processor (Cortex A53 chips),RAM(2GB), ROM(16GB)
2. Camera 13MP and front 5MP
3. enough RAM.. (2gb ram)
4. User friendly.. I can download MIUI.. and upgrade phone easily..
5. External Memory card slot.
6. Dual SIMs
7. OTG supported!
1. Chinese version(chinese language) .. (btw, u can change it to global version it's easy)or buy global version.
2. Not so fast as i expected!!
3. I bought chinese version when i upgrade via wifi it upgraded to chinese version and deleted all google apps.!! (that's annoying!!)
4. Headphone not included with package! :(
5. Camera is not as good as other company! (but as it is cheap, i think it's okay.)
6. connecting with MI suite is difficult to me!
7. Data connector port seems cheap...
8. Battery drain so fast. (Upgrade to MIUI 7 helps little bit.. but not that much!!)
9. little bit heating issue.. but not like Samsung Galaxy S4! but i found this is another problem!
10. sometime OTG port doesn't support pendrive..
overall... the phone is good as it is cheap.. I can't find any other phone with so much option like this.. another thing if u r tech expert then it's a very good phone for u.. coz there are lots of MODs on xdadevelopers!
Emon, 05 Feb 2016Guyz! Is there any "sd card solt" in it's global version?? And how is the camera? Yes! there is external SD Card card slot... The camera is ok.. not so good, not so bad.. as usual...
Has it got MHL?
I've got the multicountry version and it's got sd card.
Guyz! Is there any "sd card solt" in it's global version??
And how is the camera?
Valn, 04 Feb 2016xiomi redmi note 2 or asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kg?Redmi Note 2 prime.
Leo29, 02 Feb 2016Please think twice before buying it!!! We just bought 2 RedMi Note 2 at once, but all the apps... moreUpdated it with latest Global ROM and there you go works flawless worth every EUr I spent...