Anyone know how to fix camera blur? I have use third party app, but the result still same.
If you have some trouble with battery life, but You have time to charge, use ~500mA charge current. For me it can keep up ways longer.
AnonD-538741, 25 Sep 2016battery draining very fast...Mee too face the suck battery life also, feel so regret to bought it
redmi note 2.. battery draining very fast... hopefully xiaomi can fixed this issue...
Andre, 07 Aug 2016Try changing your location to Singapore or Malaysia..How to change?
mi rd mi not 2 suddnly stoped and not for working not for charging pless sujjest solution
Ok, I have an Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and I find the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Really durable phone. Resisted some unexpected falls.
- Performance is WAY above the same priced Phones. Even murders the Moto G3 in EVERYTHING.
- The Full HD screen comes really handy
- The OS offers some good features that are really useful
- Price is really good for the features offered.
- The battery per se is not bad, the BIG problem is the antenna. It consumes a LOT of energy to connect to 3G.
- It overheats if is used a lot.
- It looks so cheap made.
- NO serious updates. We only updated to MIUI 8 which is the same Lollipop 5.0.2. Xiaomi has no intentions to seriously update to Marshmallow despite it has the chance to do it.
- The community is slowly dissapearing due Xiaomi negligence. Is sad seeing a good community being abandoned by the company which compromised to hear the customers.
Suck, bad, terrible battery life since i bought from last year, official website said it can last for long standby time with 3060 mAH big battery, it was totally fake.
When do we get marshmallow update???it has been already 1year since the update was released. Suckssss@mi
Redmi note 2 battery really suck.. Cant even last till noon.. 8 months old only.. the motherboard just fry out..