Sagar, 19 Dec 2016Honestly saying... Redmi is nothing compared to other phones from trusted brands. I am using i... more1. Camera is of below par quality. - Dont expect miracles from a 10k phone
2. Performance is good.. But stability is worst. - what is stability ??
3. Compass app not working after MM update. - compass works fine after MM update
4. Proximity sensor test failed in CIT. - haven't faced this issue
5. Gyroscope is not working. - working
6. IR blaster is just given in specs. Doesn't work at any cost. - works quite well
7. Notification LED test failed. - no such issue
8. Battery takes 4 hours to charge after the MM update. - takes less than 2hrs
9. A lot of bugs are added in new update. - no idea
10. No screen protection.- ??
11. Fingerprint scanner fails more often. - works great, not even a single time it failed
12. Light sensor hangs up a lot. - no such issue
13. Always uses more than 60% of RAM compared to Moto G4 Plus which maximally uses 50%. - it always shows 1.8gb free out of 3gb ram for me
Sagar, 19 Dec 2016Honestly saying... Redmi is nothing compared to other phones from trusted brands. I am using i... moreLoL..GooD luck with the heater..good choice btw will be useful in cold winter..
Compass works fine..no pblm at all..
I use IR blaster for tv,set top box,AC..works great..
No proximity sensor issue..
Notification does works fine..just in testing mode it is not showing..but it does works great..
Charging time 2 hours..strange u are getting 4 hrs charge time..
Camera not that bad..
EnJoY with ur heater moto g4 plus..
Sagar, 19 Dec 2016Honestly saying... Redmi is nothing compared to other phones from trusted brands. I am using i... morehello bro you have written your experience with this mobile is correct but dont criticize this handset becouse this update is not the last update from xiaomi.hope these problem will be solved in next update.in my case,my handset is running smoothly but battery is draining little bit quickly.
XIAOMI redmi note 3 is a revolutionary product. That too in below 10K range. Superb quality, picture quality, speed.
After the update my dual apps- whatsapp not function properly.it cannot acces the storage and it quite troublesome.anyone have and solution?
Honestly saying... Redmi is nothing compared to other phones from trusted brands. I am using it now and I wish to sell it on my upcoming birthday and will buy Moto G4 Plus. I am very much disappointed for the choice that I made to buy Redmi. That's because......
1. Camera is of below par quality.
2. Performance is good.. But stability is worst.
3. Compass app not working after MM update.
4. Proximity sensor test failed in CIT.
5. Gyroscope is not working.
6. IR blaster is just given in specs. Doesn't work at any cost.
7. Notification LED test failed.
8. Battery takes 4 hours to charge after the MM update.
9. A lot of bugs are added in new update.
10. No screen protection.
11. Fingerprint scanner fails more often.
12. Light sensor hangs up a lot.
13. Always uses more than 60% of RAM compared to Moto G4 Plus which maximally uses 50%.
Lot more things are there which made me mad and I decided to sell it finally. Suggestion for u is that "Go for brand value.. Don't ever stick to craps"
AnonD-265118, 18 Dec 2016Notification light not working after update mm. Others functions are good. Bro.. Are u sure?? Everything else is working properly??? Have u tested the compass app?? Test and u will go mad!! :p :D
LOL....!!!!! RIP Redmi!!!
AnonD-615263, 18 Dec 2016My mi note 3 3gb ram 32gb rom phone this mobile Camara is not distinct how to solve my proble... moreHi there... If u want the best camera performance under 15k, u must go for Moto G4 Plus... Best camera, super graphics, awesome performance and lightning processor.. The best thing is that the heating issue has been resolved after OTA updates.. Don't think.. Put ur Redmi in toilet and start using Moto.. :)
raj h, 18 Dec 2016I want to buy redmi note 3 for mom, its all good but only point is SAR at 1.25 wich i know is ... moreFor safety interms of SAR value go with any samsung mobile which are with very less SAR value, but battery back up Redmi is very good. I think Redmi note 3 is bit heavy for your mom so better to go for 3S prime or 3S.
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2016Hello! I updated Xiaomi note 3, 184.108.40.206 MIUI goes smoothly, but the signal is weaker. Has this... moreyes signal is weak and fluctuating after the update and seems battery to getting drained bit faster. Xiomi announced Android 7 for all its MI models in January 2017, but no mention of Redmi series
ayie, 18 Dec 2016The marshmallow has toooo many bugsss... urgh!Not found much of it except the battery draining issue with wifi!! Almost 1.5-2 times faster than android 5.1.1!! Rest is okay!! Had to reset fingerprint though!!
I got this phone last week and I must say I am very impressed...Screen is super sharp,good resolution,performance is great,games runs smoothly,no lag and good memory managment...but it came with 220.127.116.11 global rom and got battery drain so I flashed latest global 18.104.22.168 and got maximum of this phone...no heating problems,no battery drain...
XIAOMI only has to do some software based improvements on devices and optimize miui for great user experience...i got it for 185 euros(white version) 3+32gb variant.
Buy this phone and u will not be disappointed at all! 9/10 my rate.
send option not available for files on otg when connected,(after marshmallow update)
Hello! I updated Xiaomi note 3, 22.214.171.124 MIUI goes smoothly, but the signal is weaker. Has this happened to anyone?