raj, 18 Oct 2016pls let me know us redmi note3 support for antvr ? pls advise ... i will book todayYes it does supports VR.. Gyroscope sensor is for that use only..
i am going to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in this week
please give your valuable opinion on this
Im using Marshmellow (MIUI 6.10.13 global beta rom ) on redmi note 3. I must say Im able to see difference in the way my phone behaves, Things are pretty smooth & battery too has kind of improved, This is a minor thing considering the fact that MIUI is the sole determinant of phone behaviour. MIUI 8 is really amazing & Im loving it. Now the Android version is 6.0.1.
guys. have u any idea Redmi note3 avialable at offline store or not,,.
gaurav big-G, 18 Oct 2016MiUI is very bugy better to go with Moto G 4 Plus.Much better than RN3.Moto G4 plus is not recommended for gaming by geekyranjit..It is just good for camera..that's it..Even in video recording the phone heats and the recording stops..So,Keep ur g4 plus with urself..
I'm torn between this one and the Redmi Note 4. Can you please answer these questions to help me make up my mind?
1. Which phone's screen has a better color reproduction?
2. I'm a gamer and I play a lot of heavy games. Which phone can handle long time gaming without getting too hot? Also does the Helio X20 SoC throttle the CPU and GPU clock like Qualcomm when it gets hot or not?
3. Which SoC has better connectivity? (3G, 4G, WiFi, etc)
4. I haven't updated my current phone to android 6 because I hear it is very buggy. Since Note 4 supports MM only and not lollipop, do you think it's a wise choice to go for it?
5. Does MIUI have an option to disable automatic connection to WiFi networks or is it like Huawei's stupid EMUI?
6. And finally, what are antutu 6 3D garden and Marooned score for each phone?
Thanks in advance.
pls let me know us redmi note3 support for antvr ? pls advise ... i will book today
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016guys help me... i want to buy a new phone and confused between vivo v3 and xiaomi redmi note 3... moreGo with Xiaomi note 3... Excellent phone in this price range... Smooth like makhhan, fast and best look. Awesome battery life. Only thing is camera is average rest all features are just superb.
My battery drains fast from 2 days. No background apps. While my observation it drains from 100 to 88% within 1.15hr. What is the reason?
rohinraj, 17 Oct 2016in my redmi note 3 my contacts are showing local and google contacts together. can i just make... moreDisplay preferences, Hold menu button on contacts app to show the menu
Or you can access it on settings > system apps >contacts
hey guys i'm confusing about these kate edition and kenzo edition..so would anybody care explaining it to me..thanks in advance
in my redmi note 3 my contacts are showing local and google contacts together. can i just make change through any setting to see only local contacts
guys help me... i want to buy a new phone and confused between vivo v3 and xiaomi redmi note 3.. pls reply fast and help