Mca143, 18 Oct 2016My battery drains fast from 2 days. No background apps. While my observation it drains from ... moreUninstall google play services and store and obzervr wether there is any drain or not.
raj, 18 Oct 2016pls let me know us redmi note3 support for antvr ? pls advise ... i will book todayAntvr is exclusively available for lenovo devices which is not supported by anyother devices. However u can use google cardboard.anvr glasses has more distance than google card board and there is no spilit screen mode like lenovo in any device that is why u cannot use antvr on any devive other than lenovo. U can use loopvr, cardboard and other staff with rn3
Leo, 18 Oct 2016I'm torn between this one and the Redmi Note 4. Can you please answer these questions to help ... moreI have not used rn4 but surely can tell u the diferances
1. Dont know. Rn3 produces natral color in display which is xlose to accurate.
2.for gaming i would recomend u to go with rn3 becz 650 is more reliable than x20/x25. Surely those two processor has more power but sd650 is a winner for optimum performance and power efficency.
3. I dont know about connectivity. Just google it
4.first of all i have not personally experianced any bug in the marshmellow rom. There is only one bug i have noticed which is vr bug even that is preset in miui 7 also.
5. I have not seen that but u can have automatic switch between mobile data and wifi if there is poor connection in one network.
6. Google it the scores. Btw adreno 510 is a beast. Definately better than mali.
karan, 18 Oct 2016hi i am going to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in this week please give your valuable opinion on thisI am Using this phone for over 2 months . I am glad to say that this phone is hell of a beast in performance and battery life . I recommend if you need a budget friendly phone. Camera quality is average in night and excellent in daylight
Leo, 18 Oct 2016I'm torn between this one and the Redmi Note 4. Can you please answer these questions to help ... moreHaven't used Redmi Note 4 so can't say much..But Snapdragon SoC are preferable due to support from devs developing custom ROM..And i have read that the GPU in RN4 is weaker than the 1 present in RN3..So i would recommend u go with RN3 as it has Snapdragon SoC
karan, 18 Oct 2016hi i am going to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in this week please give your valuable opinion on thisBuddy just go 4 it..It is bang 4 buck device at this price range..
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016guys. have u any idea Redmi note3 avialable at offline store or not,,. Currently Online only..If by some chance any1 has it offline they may charge u more than MRP..Better buy it from Official sellers..
raj, 18 Oct 2016pls let me know us redmi note3 support for antvr ? pls advise ... i will book todayYes it does supports VR.. Gyroscope sensor is for that use only..
i am going to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in this week
please give your valuable opinion on this
Im using Marshmellow (MIUI 6.10.13 global beta rom ) on redmi note 3. I must say Im able to see difference in the way my phone behaves, Things are pretty smooth & battery too has kind of improved, This is a minor thing considering the fact that MIUI is the sole determinant of phone behaviour. MIUI 8 is really amazing & Im loving it. Now the Android version is 6.0.1.
guys. have u any idea Redmi note3 avialable at offline store or not,,.
gaurav big-G, 18 Oct 2016MiUI is very bugy better to go with Moto G 4 Plus.Much better than RN3.Moto G4 plus is not recommended for gaming by geekyranjit..It is just good for camera..that's it..Even in video recording the phone heats and the recording stops..So,Keep ur g4 plus with urself..
I'm torn between this one and the Redmi Note 4. Can you please answer these questions to help me make up my mind?
1. Which phone's screen has a better color reproduction?
2. I'm a gamer and I play a lot of heavy games. Which phone can handle long time gaming without getting too hot? Also does the Helio X20 SoC throttle the CPU and GPU clock like Qualcomm when it gets hot or not?
3. Which SoC has better connectivity? (3G, 4G, WiFi, etc)
4. I haven't updated my current phone to android 6 because I hear it is very buggy. Since Note 4 supports MM only and not lollipop, do you think it's a wise choice to go for it?
5. Does MIUI have an option to disable automatic connection to WiFi networks or is it like Huawei's stupid EMUI?
6. And finally, what are antutu 6 3D garden and Marooned score for each phone?
Thanks in advance.
pls let me know us redmi note3 support for antvr ? pls advise ... i will book today
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016guys help me... i want to buy a new phone and confused between vivo v3 and xiaomi redmi note 3... moreGo with Xiaomi note 3... Excellent phone in this price range... Smooth like makhhan, fast and best look. Awesome battery life. Only thing is camera is average rest all features are just superb.
My battery drains fast from 2 days. No background apps. While my observation it drains from 100 to 88% within 1.15hr. What is the reason?