Rahin, 26 Aug 2016Am I the only one who is waiting for ui8 OTA update.
I tried manually but didn't work. I mean... moredon't worry
miui 8 will come on 29th aug with android marshmallow
wait for three days
it will come in updater app
it doesn't need to flash developer rom it's miui 8 beta
help me choose between vivo v3 max or redmi note 3(32GB,snapdragon)? is it worth to add that money(Rm400) to get v3 max or just stay with redmi note 3? The Camera is kinda main reason for me to consider as i always take photo of slides lecturer given in the lecture hall which is abit low-light condition,is v3 max's camera perform better than redmi note 3?
Thadikkaran, 26 Aug 2016Red mi not3 OR moto g3, i dont know which is faster.sombody reply me Redmi
Speaker quality is low. it is very hard to heard a voice of a caller even on sepaker on.
andy.mariner-81, 26 Aug 2016Anybody with miui 8 in Bangalore. Kindly post b'cas I haven't received the update yet. TIANope. Nothing yet!!
rajsidharth, 26 Aug 2016One of the worst Android phones I have ever used. The UI sucks, they try to imitate iOS in cas... moreWant to say about your Amazon and otp issue. i shop alot and did not face such issues. And miui is really good..
Am I the only one who is waiting for ui8 OTA update.
I tried manually but didn't work. I mean downloaded the update package(Qualcomm global) when I follow this method updater>choose update package>select the package. It says couldn't verify update package(though am connected to wifi and signed in MI account)
Is there anything I can do ? Am I missing something ? What's the problem ?
Anybody with miui 8 in Bangalore. Kindly post b'cas I haven't received the update yet. TIA
worst phone ever..after sell services r jst next to hell..used d cel for just 1 month..battery is almst dead and motherboard issue..celk is in servc cntr from 22 days and still d parts r not being provided by d company..so i rqst u all not to purchas redmi phones
Cool , 25 Aug 2016How was the camera quality & battery backup Any hanging problem Please tell me...... no issue at all, 6.8.18 is the most stable rom i ever used. no hang, no lag, no over heating
rajsidharth, 26 Aug 2016One of the worst Android phones I have ever used. The UI sucks, they try to imitate iOS in cas... moreit is ur personal experiance, after using since release i did test a lot. multitasking is not that bad even on 2gb varient as u tell. it can easily hold more tah 3 app in memory. if u r using chrome then it might reload. i was facijg the same display issue when i was in global rom, now i am no beta miui8 there is no such issue i can confirm. definately mi4i will win when it comes to camera but it will put its hands down when it comes to processing and battery near rn3.
it depends on how you ise ur android. just change ur launcher to google or nova u will get familier android experiance. personally i feel this miui launcher good because it takes few seconds to jump into ur app in traditional launcher. that is y google has decided to omit the app drawer.
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Wow u r superman.... Dude how can i log in again if the id is deleted Wowww RN3 will get android 6 (marshmallow) We will start beta testing for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm based on Android 6.0 today, there will be no public update this week. MIUI Beta Team
One of the worst Android phones I have ever used. The UI sucks, they try to imitate iOS in case of UI. Let me list out the Pros & Cons on my past 3 months usages.
Excellent Display & Audio (Both in Earphone & Loudspeaker)
Excellent Battery Back Up
1. Multi tasking sucks: If you minimize an app and open it after few secs, the app loads from beginning and not from the place you left. For Eg: If you are making some purchase in Amazon, you minimize Amazon for copying OTP from message and reopen Amazon after few secs your amazon app loads from beginning and you cannot complete the purchase.
2. You cannot sort the apps in alphabetical order in the default home screen UI the phone provides. If you try to add some launcher like Nova or others, you will not be able to customized the wall paper of home screen and lock screen.
3. Headphones: Even if you pause the music and remove the headphones, the phone starts playing the music in loudspeaker automatically
4. Display Sensor: The display light sensor hangs often. If you are talking over a period of 5mins, when you try to disconnect the call you cannot see the display. The sensor hangs. You have to connect the earphones to disconnect the call or you have to wait till the person on the other side disconnects. You can see the display till the call gets disconnected.
5. Camera: Both the front and rear camera sucks. Its not worth when compared to the camera of Redmi Mi 4i.(mi 4i has 13MP while note 3 has 16mp)
Final Verdict: If you love Android, please don't buy this phone. If you love to use Java phones you can buy this.
anybody has flashed cm13? plz give me links to install TWRP (easiest method) i have unlocked bootloader in official way. if i flash TWRP and planned to use it with miui rom do i need to flash lazyflasher? why i need to backup before flashing anything as shown in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_P7Qd3kpAI guys plz help me i want to install cm13 but twrp is really confusing me