vicky, 26 Jun 2016does redmi note 3 has front flash light fr cameraNo. There is no front flash on Redmi Note 3. It's not a big deal.
Sayantan, 26 Jun 2016What is the difference between Redmi note 3 (media tek) and Redmi note 3Redmi Note 3 Pro is the one with Snapdragon 650. Better performance and better battery life compared to the Mediatek version (Redmi Note 3). The price difference is not that much, i would definitely go for the Pro version. Snapdragon is way faster (as fast as 808) but much cooler.
What is the difference between Redmi note 3 (media tek) and Redmi note 3
gs, 26 Jun 2016pls suggest me which is better mobile mi note 3 or Samsung j7 2016 anybody facing any typ... moreRedmi note 3..have minor pblms but they get solved via updates.. and miui is very cool..
pls suggest me which is better mobile
mi note 3 or Samsung j7 2016
anybody facing any type of problem mi note 3?
Mine is dead after 10 days. Cant powerup, cant enter download mode, dont have Mi logo, nothing, total dead. Only red led blinking on connecting with charger or PC. PC dosnt recognize device. Watch every clip on YT and simple cant wake up him. Seller from China wont answer me on my messages.
Yo guys..Jerryrigeverything has just ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3..Expect its bend test soon..Waiting eagerly..
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016Guys, I am planning to buy a phone, but getting confused between redmi note 3 and moto g4.
... morestock android is boring
go for g4 only if you want a better camera at this price range ,that's the only selling point for that phone
if you want a decent camera with excellent processor and great battery life then go for redmi note 3
LaiZ, 26 Jun 2016Whis one is better Xiaomi Or LeeCo or Samsung j7????
Ne1.....when it comes to budget phones or budget phablets it's xiaomi,
when it comes to flagships it's samsung
leco is still brand new company,so we have to wait to see if they are here to stay or just another generic brand
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016which is the beat choic redmi note 3 or huawei honor 7.someone plese help meredmi note 3 is 11k cheaper than honor 7
honor 7 has better camera ,when it comes to performance wise and battery wise redmi note 3 is better deal
,if you are willing to spend 22 k then spend bit more and get one plus 3 or get mi5 black one or le 2 max
The Artist, 26 Jun 2016These are the issues that I'm facing on my Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 3GB/32GB Edition Dark Grey ... morethere are some bugs which need to be fixed
,i was able to play 4k videos smoothly via desktop version of youtube website but had some kind of choppy and disorted video while playing full hd videos on chrome browser ,i thought the phone hanged but it didn't ,the problem was with the gpu which need to be optimized for miui ,also sometimes the screen doesn't go into landscape mode when you move your phone to horizontal position,i had to turn on and turn off the rotate off option to make it work and also sometimes when you plug in earphones and use google play music you get muffled sound and it gets sorted out when you keep plug in and plug out your earphones jack
I friends. i bought this fone about 10 days ago.
Today got a sustem update massage.(178mb)
What should i do update or not .help me plz
These are the issues that I'm facing on my Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 3GB/32GB Edition Dark Grey running MIUI v184.108.40.206 LHOMIDD update. Hope someone can post this in the MIUI forum so they can take note of these issues and release a major fix sometime soon.
1. The "Bluetooth" and "in call" volume sliders are flickering (unstable) under the "Sound & vibration" option in the settings menu.
2. Can see a half black screen after doing this step: Go to Settings -> Display -> Turn on autorotation -> Rotate your RN3 from portrait to landscape and press the back button.
3. Can see ripple effects on a white background after pressing the task switcher key which looks pathetic.
4. You can see noise or pixelation or jagged lines in videos, even on Full HD 1080p videos with brightness set to medium to high.
5. When firing the flash, the colours look good but as soon as you take the picture, the colors look slightly different, especially the green color but it isn't that bad. Sometimes the pictures look blurred or out of focus even though it was taken after focusing. The camera isn't able to capture much details in lowlight conditions. Slow motion videos lack sound and the quality isn't good, slow-mo videos recorded using it look like a 480p or 360p video upscaled to 720p with pixelation or jagged lines appearing in the videos.