Anonymous, 15 Jun 2016Plz anyone can tell that redmi note 3 support Gujarati language or not??Buy an global variant
After miui 7.3.5 update
Heating even more reduced
Have more free ram space than before
Shhzd amar, 15 Jun 2016Xiaomi supports rooting, wow... I have seen a procedure about rooting which does not even requ... morelol root will be disabled when u have locked bootloader, u have to unlock it for rooting that is why i love redmi 2 prime u can do whatever u want there are many custom rom
Plz anyone can tell that redmi note 3 support Gujarati language or not??
usercloud, 15 Jun 2016u have to unlock bootloader in order to root ur device. u should have a custom recovery like ... moreXiaomi supports rooting, wow... I have seen a procedure about rooting which does not even require a computer... I'll try that...
Anoop anoop, 15 Jun 2016okay bro, but ny idea y miui prefer such constraint of restricting users to move apps?
also m... moreI also found it weird that MIUI doesn't allow users to move apps to SD card..
Also, bro I am not much into rooting and stuffs however I can answer your questions...
1. Bro, the thing is, other phones like nexus, oneplus, motorola etc have open bootloaders, so you can directly root and flash other ROM, but here the bootloader is locked so you will have to unlock it...
2. Yes, the warranty will void if you root your device, however I have read somewhere that unrooting the device will bring back the warranty (not sure)...
3. Service centre guys surely won't do it for you, local shops can do that, but I doubt their perfection... Because, if anything goes wrong, you will end up bricking your device...
4. Sorry bro, never tried any ROM...
nyhg123, 15 Jun 2016When is the next flash sale? Timings?I've got a 16gb variant, if you want I can give it to you...
Deepan Raymond, 15 Jun 2016Bro is Miui 8 for rn3 based on lollipop? In a way, yes, as lollipop update bought many good cosmetic changes to the stock andriod MIUI 8 is also going to bring cosmetic changes and much new features... But they say that its based on marshmallow...
usercloud, 15 Jun 2016hey shhze did u updated to 7.3.5 ?? what are the improvements and issues?? Actually, I found nothing new... The phone is as ushal.. Yes, one thing I noticed that, the charging speed which had increased in the last update is again normal now, but the battery backup has reduced slightly...
usercloud, 15 Jun 2016lol u seriously hate moto. btw rn3 got a good sensor but xiaomi is not improving the image pro... moreIts just because I have suffered a lot because of motorola, I sacrificed my note 3 neo for moto x play and it was a complete failure... Also I guess the AOSP ROM also doesn't have very good camera, I read the review in digit, I don't know if its improved in the update...
usercloud, 15 Jun 2016yes i saw this, it will be nice to have but it will take time like hellLets see, till then we have MIUI 8... Cheers.. !!
Luvlyimran, 15 Jun 2016I am unable to delete or modify the items of External Sd card using Es file manager... Every t... moreis this mobile is heating while charging or gaming or broswering.is that is best to buy please tell me!!
I am unable to delete or modify the items of External Sd card using Es file manager... Every time it says allow root access.
Can i play fifa 16 UT on this device smoothly .?
can i move app to sd card..?
is tgere any problem related to chinese or english language..?
plz help me i am thinking about to buy this phone
Latest MIUI 7 version 188.8.131.52 a day after usage.(Honest review)
1) Battery last longer than version 184.108.40.206
2) Heat during charging reduce significantly.
3) Better ram management.
4) Didn't get any bug like many people said in forum
- no LTE (I still got all 3 option)
- battery draining (nah)
- earphone issue (still good)
How to update it good way : -
1)download the update (I'm using updater in the phone)
2) After update, backup all apps, contact, everything on local(internal memory)(all my thing around 1.2GB only)
3) Factory reset it. (I keep photo, only tick the 1st option)
4) After reset, make sure to choose set up as a new device, not recovery. (like 1st time use it)
5) After entering home menu, go to Setting>>Additional Setting>>Backup & Reset>>your backup, then restore it.
You can use your device now.
**p/s : dont install any Go apps (I use Go apps before), u will get an adware that can make your device vulnerable(SpeedCharge Lock screen) and it will make your charging longer/slower than stock. I use Swiftkey keyboard now. Good Luck.