I want to buy red mi note 3 is this good and how is back camera . plz suggest me ....
how do we know where the app is installed??? and also how do we move app from the phone storage to the sd card???
Guys..is this battery usage normal?? Full charged my battery today..
Abhi D what is the normal consumption of android system?? it has consumed 16% after the update. is it normal i never noticed it since u asked about the battery screen on time is 5h and 44 minute i have 51% battery. i will give u final result later.
i bought this rd3 in this month every thing is good and gaming or video is playing smoothly but i it use 1.3 and more ram of 2 gb but phone is not hang after that
good product and good quality totally value of money
Shhzd amar, 16 May 2016Did you get the update? I will update it by evening, I don't have enough dataNo bro. I haven't got it.
Some users are getting it randomly as of now. Wider rollout will take time i think.
Harshi, 16 May 2016I have ordered my phone through amazon on 5th of April. There is some battery issue in my phon... moreCheck the apps you have installed. Some app must be causing this issue.
Normally Android system uses so much battery only when some installed 3rd party app is causing trouble.
Also, if that doesn't solve the issue, perform a Factory Reset.
Nihal, 16 May 2016I have not received any update on my phone!!!Wait for some days, you may get the update anytime...
Shhzd amar, 16 May 2016You maybe having antenna issues... Get your phone checked in the a authorised MI centre... Als... moreHi Thanks for reply.
Same sim was perfectly working fine with my old Moto X device. I suspect that problem with the redmi note 3 device only.
Abhi D, 16 May 2016Check comments below. usercloud got it. He has even updated with this update. Did you get the update? I will update it by evening, I don't have enough data
NarasimhaPalla, 16 May 2016Hi Guys, am using redmi note 3 mobile since 3 weeks. Am facing the problem of switching betwee... moreYou maybe having antenna issues... Get your phone checked in the a authorised MI centre... Also try checking your sim card with another device, sometimes the sim cards also have issues
I m using this RN3 last 10 days... i bought this phone in Amazon flash sale........ In this price range this phone awesome....... Everything working fine....... Still i don't face any problem in this mobile. Gud battery backup.... Front and Rare camera awesome.... No issue with Network n Battery or Heating...... I have Made in India Version...... One more thing its full HD n playing 2160p Videos in MX Player smoothly
how long we will charge the redmi note 3 battery after purchase it
Anonymous, 16 May 2016Is this phone is worth any comments about it.Using this phone for last 10 days and I am totally impressed with the phone because
1. best batter back up. I could not squezed the battery to 3 hr, online video watching >4 hr aprt from chatting& calling)
2. very good display and colour reproduction is almost natural
3. very fast response time
4. No heating issue even on charging. Though phone slightly get warm whiling calling for >10 min and net surfing for >30 min
5. Finger print sensor is nearly perfect. 4-5 time found inaccurate in last 10 days
6. sound quality in headphone is awesome
7. never faced any network issue (using airtel 4g) and switch between air-plane mode to normal mode several time to check the catching of netwrok.
8. call quality is very good
9. mobile data speed is on an average 800 kb-1 mbps
10. only minor issue is low light photography. pic get slightly pixelate on zooming 4X