AnonD-538254, 17 May 2016I am not facing the cons as numbered from 2,3,4,5, as faced by u..m too on the same build 7.3.2Please check the 5 number bug again. Make the brightness full, go to settings app and press the task switcher capacitive key and look for any visual distortions. This bug was present since MIUI v18.104.22.168. Please check and confirm me.
Here I've attached the screenshots.
Krypton , 17 May 2016my phone is getting heated (can iron my clothes) while charging. any facing such problem??! pl... moreCharge ur phone in that area where there is some air circulation..... i too faced this when i chargen my phone placed on bed ......then i realised that it is not getting air circulation...now i charge it on a table with it standing oblong supported by a book and to my surprise the temperature doesn't even goes above 37 while charging
The Artist, 17 May 2016Redmi Note 3 camera is shit. My InFocus M2 takes better pictures than it. Even after the 7.3.2... moreBut i am happy with the piece of hardware that i got in my price bracket....not its totally on developers to bring some awesome cm13 on this device......hope CyanogenMod will officially support this device as it has a Snapdragon CPU.
my phone is getting heated (can iron my clothes) while charging. any facing such problem??! plz reply
AnonD-538254, 17 May 2016Bro i am talking about te price bracket of the camera sensor....the sensor can perform way way... moreRedmi Note 3 camera is shit. My InFocus M2 takes better pictures than it. Even after the 22.214.171.124 update, there's little to no improvement is there in picture quality. You are right, Xiaomi is deliberately not improving the camera of RN3 because they want you to get Mi5 if you want a better camera. Sad but true. :(
The Artist, 17 May 2016Just updated my Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon Edition 3GB/32GB ROM) to MIUI v126.96.36.199 (LHOMIDD) Stab... moreI am not facing the cons as numbered from 2,3,4,5, as faced by u..m too on the same build 7.3.2
Just updated my Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon Edition 3GB/32GB ROM) to MIUI v188.8.131.52 (LHOMIDD) Stable. The update changelog list is very big so here I have mentioned whatever improvements I've seen.
1. Date & Time on the status bar looks great after the update.
2. Music player isn't always shown on the status bar, it is only shown when you are playing music which is nice.
3. The status bar looks great now.
4. Some new wallpapers have been added but not organized very well. (Same kind of wallpaper in one side)
5. User Interface is very fluid now, animations are very smooth and fast and scrolling up & down is equally as fast.
6. Themes, File Manager & Music Player app has been updated.
7. 24.40 GB internal memory available after update.
8. Unlock with Bluetooth device added under Lockscreen & Fingerprint option in settings.
9. Automatically disable navigation buttons on selected applications (double tap on any navigation button to re-enable) option available after the update.
1. Picture & video quality is still the same. No improvements.
2. Automatic brightness isn't working quite as expected.
3. Battery draining quite fast with usage and standby mode and it's losing 1% charge when switched off.
4. The system RAM usage has increased a bit.
5. You can see visual distortions in medium or full brightness on a white background or anywhere on the screen when pressing the menu or task switcher capacitive key.
6. App lock isn't working well for me, suppose I've locked a particular application using Fingerprint & Pattern, now I unlock it and the application remains unlocked unless I lock the phone again this means anyone can open it.
Abhi D, 17 May 2016The 16mp isocell in RN3 is an entry level camera sensor. I don't know why people are assuming ... moreBro i am talking about te price bracket of the camera sensor....the sensor can perform way way better than what it is performing now......even in the low lightning conditions when u focus an object u see very nice realtime view but as soon as u take a pic and see tbe image ...its worse taan a pic taken by 8mp sensor...
pradeep, 17 May 2016friends I need to know the detail about the size of internal memory of 32 gb variant.. because... moreIf you know about this thread and know how to comment, you should also know that user available memory is always less than Total Memory because Operating System also consumes memory
AnonD-538254, 17 May 2016After the update v7.3.2 at the time of taking the pictures the camera shows best quality but w... moreThe 16mp isocell in RN3 is an entry level camera sensor. I don't know why people are assuming it to be the Best Or Among the Best.
This Camera sensor is more capable, i agree but not much capable.
Camera sensor in RN3 is S5K3P3 with 1/3" size, 1 um pixel size. It's average at Best.
Even Samsung launched this sensor for entry level market, just do a google search.
Every 16 mpx isocell sensor is not same as S5, Note 4, S6 camera sensor.
Those phones have around 1/2.4" Big Sensors
Shhzd amar, 17 May 2016Do not update your phone... WORST UPDATE EVER...
Loads of issues...
1. The explorer view c... moreSome of these depend on personal likes and dislikes!
And other users don't have any issue with this update. Maybe you need a Factory RESET. Many people had fingerprint issue after 184.108.40.206 update but not for me. I did a factory resset and fingerprint performance became the Best Ever in this version.
Also i never saw any additional delay in unlocking which was quoted.
Apparently you have done so much OTA and never reset. So i think you should go for a reset now.
After the update v7.3.2 at the time of taking the pictures the camera shows best quality but when u snap the pic and see it in gallary the images are brushed out of colors and .......first i thought that due to my shaky hands this is happening so i used a tripod stand and took pics with the 8x zoom mode in the default camera application....the realtime view of the camera was just awesom but the pics taked were so bad no detail at all...this proves that there is some flaw in the post processing of image....i feel like its is done dalebratEly by Xiaomi so that camera lovers myst move to mi5...cause the sensor 16mp samsung isocell is just one of the best sensors .....Xiaomi must give an update regarding this..or else we will have to find a new custom rom.
Shhzd amar, 17 May 2016Its not like that, I am using the gold 32gb variant bought from mi.com and its was working fla... moreI tell u a bug that is present in each and every redmi note 3.....just start youtube and search for a 360 video......now play the video and place ur finger on proximity and ambient light sensor....u will see that the 360 videos stutter a lot and if u remove ur finger the videos works just fine...this is present on all the builds..even on the latesr 7.3.2
friends I need to know the detail about the size of internal memory of 32 gb variant.. because I bought a 32 GB version, but it has only 24.4GB.. guys help me to know the detail.. please
papichulo, 17 May 2016okay, I am considering buying this phone. Anyone can help whether its safe to buy this device ... moreThat's all bullshit.. That some people spread... There was a rumour that samsung phones are equipped with a chip on the battery that transfer the data to japanese servers... Later it was found that it was the NFC chip...
AnonD-66956, 17 May 2016i suspect that the gold variant have issues.Its not like that, I am using the gold 32gb variant bought from mi.com and its was working flawless before the 7.3.2 update...