MM8, 16 Apr 2016Is anyone from Chennai using airtel or idea 4g in redmi note 3 because my mobile showing only ... moreJust goto about phone and tap the internal memory several times... Select phone information ( 1 and 2 according to the sim 1/2)... Select 4G only...
Bob007, 15 Apr 2016yeah,i think they should release redmi 3 pro in india,it's best budget phone in 7k price range It will launch soon... Its going to steal the market of every entry level phones, just like the redmi note 3 did for the mid rangers...
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2016Camera is nt gud, heating issue, and selling method is very bad What more do you want in a 10k phone?
krypton, 16 Apr 2016Should I buy it ????????????????????? does it have Any bugssss , And plzz can someone tell me... moreThere is no heating while usage. Even under heavy usage it gets warm, doesn't overheat
Aashish, 16 Apr 2016hey dont buy this phone.....camera is worst and also have heating problem for hevy user. I buy... moreDude, the problem you have is due to the screen protector that comes preinstalled! It's of Matt Finish. It makes front camera look bad. This protector covers front camera. So please remove it!
It also makes screen look Hazy and Not clear. Get a tempered screen protector installed from local shop.
Should I buy it ?????????????????????
does it have Any bugssss , And plzz can someone tell me about the over heating of the phone???
does it gets heated while using it normally(i mean no heavy usage)
Aashish, 16 Apr 2016hey dont buy this phone.....camera is worst and also have heating problem for hevy user. I buy... moreRemove the screen protector from your device ! It has Matt finish which is causing hazy Front camera.
The phn is good but I am not able to get network on second sim nano sim...I called customer care they said update the phn ...I download the 1 GB update still not able to get signal what to do....
hey dont buy this phone.....camera is worst and also have heating problem for hevy user. I buy it on 6th and delivered in 11th...after 1 day i have front camera in dust...and the display is also in dust. The dust is going via sim slot. So dont buy this phone. It have only 2MP camera of nokia not 16 MP.
I also called customer care for replacement...but no answer very bad bad customer services
Shhzd amar, 15 Apr 2016Moderate usage, 2 days easily. .Sir redmi note 3 memory cart support 128 expandable yes/no
Plz answer for me i will wait for answer
tapu, 16 Apr 2016i want to bye this phone.......plz be tell.....Its in open sale now on amazon. Try now
I got 3gb variant in the 6th april sale. Have been using it from 5-6 days. So let me list Pros and Cons =
1. Battery life. It's marvellous. I always get 8/9 hrs of screen on time with 3g on always! I am a heavy user and phone lasts even for the next day!
2. Sound. I have Sony MDR XB70 and sound quality of this phone through headphones is just awesome! I own a Galaxy S4 too. And it's audio quality is way better than S4. Compared with Moto X Play and iphone 6 and it also beats both of them.
There is no distortion in sound. Bass is Tight and Punchy. Mids are very clear and Highs are very good, there is no piercing like sound with Highs. Soundstage is awesome.
3. Display is very good. Colors are vibrant. Viewing angles are great. Touch is Excellent. And the display gets very low in minimum brightness. It's the lowest i have ever seen. Very useful in Night.
4. Performance is top notch. Sd650 processor is awesome. Any High End game or App runs smooth on it. There is no lag whatsoever. 3gb ram makes sure no app closes in background. Switching between apps is really great.
5. Network strength is also very good. No matter where or how one holds it, it shows better network than most of other phones out there.
6. No heating at all except while charging. My S4 used to turn into Oven while using. This phone even in these summers remains cool while using. I am yet to experience any heating.
7. Customization options in MIUI are too good.
8. Camera in day light is pretty good.
9. Fingerprint sensor is very fast. Recognizes in an instant. Faster than Le1s and a lot of other phones. Setting up fingerprint sensor is also very fast and easy.
1. Gets overheated while charging. While most of the phones heat up while fast charging, this one heats up even more. But i guess reason for it might be Metal Body and Metal Body dissipates heat much more so we feel more heat.
2. Average camera in low light. Xiaomi can really improve performance in low light.
3. When we turn on airplane mode the network gets disconnected but after turning off Airplane Mode network doesn't come back automatically. One has to switch On- Off phone to get network back. This is likely a software bug and xiaomi should fix it soon.
4. There is no mode to switch to 3g only or 4g only mode(directly). But as solution has been told here in comments. Go to about section in settings. Tap on internal memory several times. You will get a menu. Select 3g only or 4g only mode from there. Solved issue for me.
PS - Tell me if i have left anything to comment on.
Shhzd amar, 15 Apr 2016Goto about phone and tap on the internal memory several times... Goto phone information ( 1 an... moreThanks for this help bro. I wanted 3G only option as earlier network kept switching between 2g and 3g. Now i have it. No issues.
Earlier phone used to give 8hrs + SOT, now after 3g only there is no network switching and i get even more battery life around 9 hrs SOT.
Very poor performance of Redmi Note 3.
Phone overheat problem
Phone Hang during google search for long time
Charger faulty, not charge phone
Replacement procedure very bad.
should i buy Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro or better Letv One Pro? Any ideas?! please