Shhzd amar, 15 Apr 2016Moderate usage, 2 days easily. .Sir redmi note 3 memory cart support 128 expandable yes/no
Plz answer for me i will wait for answer
tapu, 16 Apr 2016i want to bye this phone.......plz be tell.....Its in open sale now on amazon. Try now
I got 3gb variant in the 6th april sale. Have been using it from 5-6 days. So let me list Pros and Cons =
1. Battery life. It's marvellous. I always get 8/9 hrs of screen on time with 3g on always! I am a heavy user and phone lasts even for the next day!
2. Sound. I have Sony MDR XB70 and sound quality of this phone through headphones is just awesome! I own a Galaxy S4 too. And it's audio quality is way better than S4. Compared with Moto X Play and iphone 6 and it also beats both of them.
There is no distortion in sound. Bass is Tight and Punchy. Mids are very clear and Highs are very good, there is no piercing like sound with Highs. Soundstage is awesome.
3. Display is very good. Colors are vibrant. Viewing angles are great. Touch is Excellent. And the display gets very low in minimum brightness. It's the lowest i have ever seen. Very useful in Night.
4. Performance is top notch. Sd650 processor is awesome. Any High End game or App runs smooth on it. There is no lag whatsoever. 3gb ram makes sure no app closes in background. Switching between apps is really great.
5. Network strength is also very good. No matter where or how one holds it, it shows better network than most of other phones out there.
6. No heating at all except while charging. My S4 used to turn into Oven while using. This phone even in these summers remains cool while using. I am yet to experience any heating.
7. Customization options in MIUI are too good.
8. Camera in day light is pretty good.
9. Fingerprint sensor is very fast. Recognizes in an instant. Faster than Le1s and a lot of other phones. Setting up fingerprint sensor is also very fast and easy.
1. Gets overheated while charging. While most of the phones heat up while fast charging, this one heats up even more. But i guess reason for it might be Metal Body and Metal Body dissipates heat much more so we feel more heat.
2. Average camera in low light. Xiaomi can really improve performance in low light.
3. When we turn on airplane mode the network gets disconnected but after turning off Airplane Mode network doesn't come back automatically. One has to switch On- Off phone to get network back. This is likely a software bug and xiaomi should fix it soon.
4. There is no mode to switch to 3g only or 4g only mode(directly). But as solution has been told here in comments. Go to about section in settings. Tap on internal memory several times. You will get a menu. Select 3g only or 4g only mode from there. Solved issue for me.
PS - Tell me if i have left anything to comment on.
Shhzd amar, 15 Apr 2016Goto about phone and tap on the internal memory several times... Goto phone information ( 1 an... moreThanks for this help bro. I wanted 3G only option as earlier network kept switching between 2g and 3g. Now i have it. No issues.
Earlier phone used to give 8hrs + SOT, now after 3g only there is no network switching and i get even more battery life around 9 hrs SOT.
Very poor performance of Redmi Note 3.
Phone overheat problem
Phone Hang during google search for long time
Charger faulty, not charge phone
Replacement procedure very bad.
should i buy Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro or better Letv One Pro? Any ideas?! please
konark lohat, 15 Apr 2016I got this phone 2 weeks ago and every day i feel like i have unbox it just 2 min. aga. It's b... morein my redmi note 3, 16gb ,reboot to recovery mode is not working. kindly help me
MM8, 16 Apr 2016Is anyone from Chennai using airtel or idea 4g in redmi note 3 because my mobile showing only ... moreupdate to latest update.get 4g sim, if no 4g coverage, or signal is too low such that higher 3g is latching on to you phone. make sure you check with other networks, in other areas also...if radio is not working you wont even get 2g,3g....its just an update issue or settings or network coverage or 4g sim card related.check those still a problem make sure to post and ask at en.miui.com, adding some technical information on error u get before asking replacement. make sure everything is perfect from ur side.
Is anyone from Chennai using airtel or idea 4g in redmi note 3 because my mobile showing only 3g network even if I select prefer 4g. Please some one help me. Just before 4 days only I bought this mobile. If it's a problem so I can request a replacement.
Yes..finally i did...now my redmi note 3 supports 2 sim card and memory card at a time...little bit risky..but it works
kashi7, 15 Apr 2016i bought the phone a weeek ago but it shows me a problem that both my sims don't work at the s... morei guess you have multi-language ROM 220.127.116.11.0
Yes both sims can work if you choose sim 1 for voice and sim 2 for data
reboot and you ll be ok
Then you can choose sim1 or sim 2 for both voice and data if you want that
Shhzd amar, 15 Apr 2016In that case the on5 is better than the redmi 2...My friend has a redmi 2, it heats up a lot a... moreyeah,i think they should release redmi 3 pro in india,it's best budget phone in 7k price range
saini vikram, 15 Apr 2016Someone tell me about its battery backup....???Camera is nt gud, heating issue, and selling method is very bad