1.5 shaana, 06 Mar 2016Does it have any protection on the display?? It has dragontail glass. I am not too familiar with it, but somebody said that the same glad its used in previous xperias.
Pranay Kadam, 05 Mar 2016Xiaomi says that it supports up to 32 GB broit is 128 gb
Whats its radiation level.Why xiomi not showing radiation level in their specs.Redmi 1s it was high. Wether it can be checked vy *#07#.
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016Not gorilla glass?Good question .......is it having gorila glass?
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016From whr did u gt dis info? I've read many articles abt d camera snsr of ds fon bt couldn't fi... moreIts stated in their forums en.miui.com just search 'all about redmi note 3 en.miui.com' you'll find. can confirm that its s5k3p3 as stated by them.
1.5 shaana, 06 Mar 2016Does it have any protection on the display???No. Just use a tempered glass and you'll be just fine
1.5 shaana, 06 Mar 2016Does it have any protection on the display???maybe not
japh, 05 Mar 2016up to 32GbNow this is the worst thing about this phone. .. we can only use 32gb of memory card.. where these days almost every phone support upto 128gb ...and the other thing is that its has SD650 chipset which easily support upto 128gb and xiaomi still .. supports only upto 32gb
Prasoon, 05 Mar 2016It supportr VR headset or not?Yes it supports because it has gyroscope sensor that le1s doesn't have.
Amazing phone, i get 8h sot on average, performance are great, headphone out is very good and clear, isolated well, no heating at all, display is more then good enough, overall absolutely best phone for the price ~ 200-240$
I read most of the opinions.....
1. Some people says tat it does not have quick charge.. But the real thing is.. it has quick charge 1.0 and it charges fastly (not as quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 but better than normal charging) because it has massive 4000 mah battery... Xiaomi wud have been built it with quick charge 2.0.. its the main cons here
. But the battery is really stunning & its built mainly for gamers & heavy users... tat makes them use it over a full day with remaining 30% ...
2. Though its a 16mp camera... still it outperforms under low light condition. But its not the real thing... u can change settings to get a better shot.. not the best. But better.. its another cons...
3. Hybrid slot is another problem... but still it is best not better.. bcoz it comes with 32GB internal storage (so tat u can use dual sim..) which has around 19GB to 25GB ( based on the variant ) user space..
Overall these are the main cons discussed by everyone.. And i have wrote this to get pros over the cons... I am not a RN3 user.. I'm also the one waiting for march 9.. And i advise people not to compare with other mobiles under 30k.. Bcoz it is the god of these mobiles ...
1) Powerful processor with 2x A72 Core to deliver high... Sorry.. very high performance... especially for heavy gamers...
2) No heating issues... So its best for all especially gamers
3) Stunning battery for 2 days for moderate users & 1 day with remaining charge of around 30% for heavy users...
4) More storage space
6) Many sensors... more useful
7)Finger print Sensor... & infrared for remote control
These are my reviews... based upon many review discussions & videos... And i tell people not to write fake reviews.. i have found many fake reviewers on many sites... I think they are trying to sell their preferred mobile... pls dont do tat !!!