Prasoon, 05 Mar 2016It supportr VR headset or not?Yes it supports because it has gyroscope sensor that le1s doesn't have.
Amazing phone, i get 8h sot on average, performance are great, headphone out is very good and clear, isolated well, no heating at all, display is more then good enough, overall absolutely best phone for the price ~ 200-240$
I read most of the opinions.....
1. Some people says tat it does not have quick charge.. But the real thing is.. it has quick charge 1.0 and it charges fastly (not as quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 but better than normal charging) because it has massive 4000 mah battery... Xiaomi wud have been built it with quick charge 2.0.. its the main cons here
. But the battery is really stunning & its built mainly for gamers & heavy users... tat makes them use it over a full day with remaining 30% ...
2. Though its a 16mp camera... still it outperforms under low light condition. But its not the real thing... u can change settings to get a better shot.. not the best. But better.. its another cons...
3. Hybrid slot is another problem... but still it is best not better.. bcoz it comes with 32GB internal storage (so tat u can use dual sim..) which has around 19GB to 25GB ( based on the variant ) user space..
Overall these are the main cons discussed by everyone.. And i have wrote this to get pros over the cons... I am not a RN3 user.. I'm also the one waiting for march 9.. And i advise people not to compare with other mobiles under 30k.. Bcoz it is the god of these mobiles ...
1) Powerful processor with 2x A72 Core to deliver high... Sorry.. very high performance... especially for heavy gamers...
2) No heating issues... So its best for all especially gamers
3) Stunning battery for 2 days for moderate users & 1 day with remaining charge of around 30% for heavy users...
4) More storage space
6) Many sensors... more useful
7)Finger print Sensor... & infrared for remote control
These are my reviews... based upon many review discussions & videos... And i tell people not to write fake reviews.. i have found many fake reviewers on many sites... I think they are trying to sell their preferred mobile... pls dont do tat !!!
samouth, 05 Mar 2016Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon edition use sensor from Samsung Isocell S5K3P3. From whr did u gt dis info? I've read many articles abt d camera snsr of ds fon bt couldn't find d info.. If u cn snd d link.. It ll b really hlpful
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016How much capacity of memory card does it support ?? Can anyone please tell meup to 32Gb
vishal, 05 Mar 2016Pics of silver model shown that a colour of front body is white..while 360 images shown a blac... moreCan't say exactly but from what I've seen until now that there are three variants. Golden with golden front. Grey with black front. Silver with white front.
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016thats great. but when? i want to buy itIts really nice .. i want to buy it ..
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016How much capacity of memory card does it support ?? Can anyone please tell meXiaomi says that it supports up to 32 GB bro
Mish, 05 Mar 2016It have hybrid slot meaning in sim tray you can put one sim+ another sim or one sim+memory car... moreThis phone is awesome. I was planning to buy Moto x play , but this phone has changed my mind. You guys need to compare it with Moto x play . Except for the megapixels, it wins in ever possible way . And who doesn't requires a figure print sensors to secure your files and easy open . Just go for it .
How much capacity of memory card does it support ?? Can anyone please tell me
Redmi note 3 registration for sale crossed 3,50000 in the first day
Kaushik, 05 Mar 2016It's Have any Finger Print Scanner?? it has a fingerprint scanner on the back
never mind. it would have been a chart topper it it would have got the 14nm processor build and the marshma
llow. hope it will get the next
i want it. i want it. i want it. i want it. i want it. i want it.
when is it getting marshmallow?? and 4k video recording? pllease improve the cameras!!
saurabh1415, 05 Mar 2016company confirmed marsmallow will be rolled out soon for this modelthats great. but when? i want to buy it