AnonD-385277, 04 Mar 2016Infact you should correct your faulty understanding of specs, 1.hybrid Sim slot ISN'T dual Sim... moreIt feels like you are stuck with your Le 1s.
1. Hybrid Sim Provide Dual Standby.
2. Look at the battery size its 4000mAh not 3000mAh. So 59% for Redmi Note 3 is equal 80% of your Le 1s.
3. Were you able to find a working Type C MHL cable for Le 1s. Everyone loves wireless technology not cable connected that you have to leave your seat to change everything.
4. Go and check it yourself.
5. It Google Decision that every device with fingerprint sensor will have locked bootloader for security purpose. Le 1s has also locked bootloader.
6. You can't judged anything but just looking at image. My friend bought Le 1s and now he sold it to only Redmi Note 3.
7. Xiaomi products are of very high grade. FYI Mi5 is about to launch in India within 1 month. They also have launched Bluetooth Speakers and 20000mAh Powerbank.
8. Well I am not.
For those who are leaving bad reviews or comment. Most of them have never used or bought Xiaomi product. They are some brand loyal person who cannot stand a better price than their so called brands.
How I know about other products?
I have been to Redmi Note 3 Launch at Delhi.
When will this phone come to Indonesia?
I really hate waiting....
ashish, 06 Mar 2016Can somebody tell wether it has gorilla glass or not?No Corning gorilla glass but even if it did, most people would still use tempered glass over it because it's still prone to scratches. So there's not much of a difference there.
To those people complaining, name one phone under 10k with better specs! There's no better phone at this price anyway. So think about that before jumping into conclusion.
Anonymous, 06 Mar 2016Good question .......is it having gorila glass?no
ashish, 06 Mar 2016Can somebody tell wether it has gorilla glass or not?No dosent have gorilla glass
Anonymous, 05 Mar 2016Its really nice .. i want to buy it ..Did you have purchased this phone?
Pranay Kadam, 05 Mar 2016Xiaomi says that it supports up to 32 GB broNo,it support upto 128gb.
please make a review fast. abd when will it be available offline. i want it. marshmallow?
AnonD-355309, 06 Mar 2016Does it have any protection on the display?? It has dragontail glass. I am not too familiar with it, but somebody said that the same glad its used in previous xperias.
Pranay Kadam, 05 Mar 2016Xiaomi says that it supports up to 32 GB broit is 128 gb
Whats its radiation level.Why xiomi not showing radiation level in their specs.Redmi 1s it was high. Wether it can be checked vy *#07#.