AnonD-490266, 19 Jan 2016I went through a lot of reviews before purchasing the phone. It's been almost 01 week for me n... moreCan i disable fingerprint sensor for some time
for example i m going to sleep and want to disable fingerprint sensor for some time than is it possible
How to you buy this phone in Europe, i mean, i dont want to order it from China.
when will this and pro version get marshmallow? eagerly waiting for the pri version to buy in india. much better if it would have got marshmallow out of the box, and an app drawer
Generation-X, 19 Jan 2016disappointing why no card slot they should had add iton the pro version. better 16mp camera, snapdragon 650,hybrid card slot though.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is not compatible with the Verizon wireless network in USA. Apparently, all Xiaomi phones are not to be used on Verizon network. So don't buy them if you intend to use it on Verizon.
It's a fantastic phone. Super fast. No lagging. Run smoothly all kind of app and game. U can install play store and uninstall unwanted chineese apps without root. Battery backup quite good. Run all day with heavy usage and 4-5 hours game play . Normal usage can run more than 2 days quite easily. Camera quality is good average. Bt enough among the price tag. Last of all it's a good competitor to other high end devices.
Is there a way to find out if the product is genuine? I bought the device and did not come up with the certification which has been mentioned on few sites?
I went through a lot of reviews before purchasing the phone. It's been almost 01 week for me now and I gotta say the experience with the phone is 100% awesome!.
I kept Wifi and Mobile data throughtout (on) and a regular user with lots of calls/messaging and still managed to get over 2 days of battery!
The camera is very good, the phone plays games very well and the MIUI is well designed too.
Recommended phone :)
Hi all, good day...
Would like to get your advices for this phone from all users..
1. having notification problem？ Issue solved?
2. having heating issue when using data, wifi, watch video, playing games?
3. sound and picture are tally or not when watching video?
4. battery drive fast?
5. can support OTG?
6. what format of video or drama or movie able to support? can watch RMVB format or others? or need to install apps to watch the movies or dramas?
7. having hang issue when playing games, typing messages, online, watch drama or others?
8. how the camera ? eg: picture capture at night , picture capture when the car is moving , will look like not clear?
9. dual sim cards support 4G?
10. still having what kind of problems?
Thanks for the help in advance. ^.^
Bruce, 15 Jan 2016Letv le 1s & redmi note 3,which one is best to buy?redmi note 3 pro with 16mp camera, snapdragon 650.