sabul, 15 Dec 2015if you know this phone buying system plese tell meReleace date?
Jm, 15 Dec 2015What does symbols and numbers in you comment mean like
please let me know ?# stands for number. so number 12
Rohit , 14 Dec 2015Go for meizu mx5. It is more slim with full metal body, much better camera, much better in lo... moreWhat does symbols and numbers in you comment mean like
please let me know ?
Hi. Im thorn between my current phone which is Samsung S5 and this phone Redmi Note 3. I'm planning to change my s5 to this but really still cant decide because of these features of the s5.
1.) Superb battery life tho it only have 2.8k mah battery
2.) Fast Charging - 0% - 100% in just 1hr 45mins (Snapdragon Feature)
I really still dont have any idea on this xiaomi phone cuz gsm still dont have then review for this. Any idea or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks
ashish, 14 Dec 2015any one will let me know exactly when it will be available for buying in INDIA ...Go for meizu mx5. It is more slim with full metal body, much better camera, much better in looks, front finger Print sense (faster than iphone and you can lock any application with it) , much more compact designe with same screen size, + super amoled screen, easily available specially in India 😀👍👍👍...
Battery life info please.
Like how many percentage is lost for one hour of browsing using WiFi?
james, 14 Dec 2015this is sold for a very high price, I'd rather consider the old LG g3 than this one, it's a lo... moreYou clearly don't know what you are talking about. Because I'm in a good mood I'll take a couple of minutes to school your ignorance:
1. An apples to apples comparison is dual-sim versions of the 16GB G3 versus 16GB Note 3 or 32GB respectively and in both cases the G3 is the more expensive phone and in fact you could buy the 32GB Note 3 and have 100$/euro whatever left in your pocket.
2. Since my wife has a 32GB dual-sim G3 and I have a 32GB Note 3 I can actually comment on real life experience.
3. The dual-sim G3 is still stuck on KK while the Note 3 is on Lollipop. Doesn't make that much of a difference but to some it might. I'm not a betting man but I'd say the Note 3 has a better chance of getting 6.
4. MIUI versus LG launcher is down to personal preference but I'd find myself looking for features that are present on the Xiaomi and are absent on the LG. for example profile scheduling with the option to put the phone in Airplane mode.
5. The screen: LG has a very unpleasant yellowish cast while the Xiaomi is actually very accurate straight out of the box and offers options between a warm or a colder display temperature. The LG is marginally brighter but has poorer contrast.
6. Battery life: I can easily go through 2 days with the Note 3 while my wife can't. We have similar usage patterns, with the only difference being that I browse more while she watches more youtube. I'd add that I'm using both sims while my wife use only one 4G sim atm.
7. Call quality, reception and 4G speeds are similar. WiFi speeds are better on the Xiaomi.
8. The IR blaster: the LG connects faster and is easier to configure.
9. Cameras: I haven't seen differences that would make me say that one is better than the other.
10. Fingerprint sensor: LG doesn't have one.
11. Micro SD slot: Xiaomi doesn't have one.
12. Build quality: Metal versus plastic, removable battery versus a bigger battery, I'd say pick your poison and live with it.
this is sold for a very high price, I'd rather consider the old LG g3 than this one, it's a lot far far better in specs only lacks finger print scanner.
redmi note 3 vs redmi note 2
more battery 4000mah
better built quality metall not plastic
better design + modern rounded edges
dual tone led flash
same processor but with 3gb ram
its not the same dude and the price is not so much different....